HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Great looking figure, but reading the remarks I guess I'm wrong. :dunno

fa785b47947fcd00085ff367863ae1a5_zpse0e76c1e.gif

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

You know, I never even knew about this. It could explain a lot. I guess i'll have to wait for in-hand inspection. :goodpost:

It's just a little thing I personally noticed when fiddling with the pers. I don't know if its a commonly noted thing about pers on a masked figure.

Ok, I think that 100% of people complaining have at least one previous Batman....right?

Sure, the cowl is a meeeeh and the mouth plates....but damn, for me it's my first "advanced suit" Batman, so I'm really excited.

If in a few years HT improves it, perfect, I will buy it, but right now, I'm really happy.

some pictures are pretty neat, others....not so much :p but then again we are talking 1/6 scale

looks like my sig has some truth after all
:monkey2:lol

:lol:lol

And I agree with what you said about the photo's, thats a fairly accurate assumption. :goodpost:

It's just a little thing I personally noticed when fiddling with the pers. I don't know if its a commonly noted thing about pers on a masked figure.

It's something I never heard before and after hearing it, the eye's don't bother me as much. :hi5:

Ok, I think that 100% of people complaining have at least one previous Batman....right?

Sure, the cowl is a meeeeh and the mouth plates....but damn, for me it's my first "advanced suit" Batman, so I'm really excited.

If in a few years HT improves it, perfect, I will buy it, but right now, I'm really happy.

And so you should be. The suit is a great looking piece. :lecture

I think this figure looks fantastic! They did an excellent job with the suit details...although could've made the eyes a little smaller but still, overall, marvelous job!

After the night to think on it, and looking at pictures this morning...I decided to keep my PO. I'd like to actually see this in hand. If I dont like it, I'll either sell it, or figure out a way to mod the things I dont like.

I think this figure looks fantastic!

I just really really really hate the boots. Other than maybe being a little bulky looking and some very minor things I like the overall look.

AWESOME FIGURE.... if you dont like it then make it your own damn self.....OH YEAH AND REMEMBER KIDS THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE ACTION FIGURE/TOY or as my wife would say DOLL not actually christian bale on the set of the dark knight rises shrunken down by willy wonkas shrink ray, placed in a box and sent to you by warner bros with a red bow wrapped around him. The boots,the head, the face, the body.........REALLY???? [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFkLATIc2a0[/ame]

Last edited:

mms head > dx12 head > dx2 head

Great looking figure, but reading the remarks I guess I'm wrong. :dunno

I think it is a great looking figure too. Dispite whether or not anyone thinks it has imperfections, or even outright thinks it sucks. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If someone hates it, thats ok. How one person sees things out of their own eyes doesn't have to be what you see. And usually is different than what others see. Especially since everyones opinion of this, love or hate, are based on pictures. Its not even in hand. And, those pictures could NOT be the final product.

If you like it, get it. I am.

I like the details on the kevlar. It has that translucent effect that the DX02 (and certainly the Medicom) was missing. Plus it has the effect on some of the leg plates that was missing on the 02. And the belt is much better than the Dx02 (might have to pick one up for my Medi Bats).

I can see what they have tried to do with the head. It is wider than the DX02, but I'm finding it hard to see past the train wreak combo of the PERS and the mouth pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back