HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Wait, maybe we've got our wires crossed here? I wasn't talking about that image, i was talking about the one boogeyman13 linked to, with the fabric undersuit?!?

We probably did, I was referring to the picture of bats on the last page by Highlander on page 12 liking the picture of the new dx12, but it was established way back earlier that it was actually a pic of dx02.
I remember cause I fell for it too and thought it was a dx12. :)

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

This wait is gonna be really hard.

This wait is gonna be really hard.

Tell me about it................time goes fast but waiting on this it seems to slow to a stop!:impatient:

hey sorry for pic confusion thought pic was just the dx advertisement or just photoshopped well ..just hyped 4 this bat .

last year we had a lot more video coverage of bat and joker at comicon this year realy nothing just couple displays want more pics ...

OK guys I need your HELP, You need to make up my mind on if this is a buy for me, I love it but I just cant tell if its 100% Bale. im not sure if something is off? i could use some help

CAN WE POST THE BEST PICTURES OF THIS SO FAR? ?

OK guys I need your HELP, You need to make up my mind on if this is a buy for me, I love it but I just cant tell if its 100% Bale. im not sure if something is off? i could use some help

3182.gif

I'm sure hot toys will do a great hs its third release of him..they just added some lines for age. Thier bat exclusive hs was pretty spot on last year .

Last edited:

awesome thank you. It will mainly be sitting in a detolf under a small light so im sure its going to look amazing. any rough prices for UK?

We can't make up your mind for you. Each of us is going to feel differently. For me, it was an instant PO. I don't have one at all yet (I'm relatively new to this) and I think the Bale head sculpt is spectacular. So, my opinion? Hell yes!

Ah to clarify i was more meaning Bale in the cowl than the ACTUAL Bale head sorry. I have the first dark knight Batman before the dx 02. So want to destroy any lingering doubts I have.

Ahh..gotcha. I'm not 100% sold on the cowl either. Looks a little off to me in the initial pics. But then again, it seems to depend on the angle. I think I know what you're saying but I can't put my finger on it.

Ahh..gotcha. I'm not 100% sold on the cowl either. Looks a little off to me in the initial pics. But then again, it seems to depend on the angle. I think I know what you're saying but I can't put my finger on it.

nice to hear someone feels the same way, its still a great looking piece no doubt, best wait for more pictures intill Ive worked it out.

If you are not sure about it be patient and wait for the in-hand pics.

Hope this helps :duff

FinMix.jpg

awesome thank you. It will mainly be sitting in a detolf under a small light so im sure its going to look amazing. any rough prices for UK?

£200 in UK would be good, anything below is awesome, anything above is too much

Back