HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

wait...are we actually certain that HT will release Catwoman? Some of my friends said to me that they think Tate seemed more important than Kyle. hmmm, what do you guys think? will we see Tate as well?

What the hell is this?

The future:panic::panic::lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

HT update pics

102356dnq8cbh1bdd8oo5q.jpg

102350r6rvzfvxfb2zfc38.jpg

102400jhbsvj18fbf2uf0b.jpg

Insta buy for intothevoid for that removable cowl.

It says "covered with armor" not plastic armor. I bet the armor pieces on the legs are rubber and some side ab pieces like the DX02

Just look back at the first page pics and look at pic #1. The leg armor is bending with his right leg, if it was plastic it would be rigid.

The pants plates are definitely rubber.

Maybe I'm one of the minority here, but barring his slightly fat legs, I think the proportions of the DX12 looks better. I had the DX02 before, and somehow something didn't look right about it; not sure if it's the giraffe neck, thinner body or a head that just looks out of proportion to the rest of the body. I'm happy that HT decided to give this version slightly more bulk.

Don't forget the shape of the torso. It's kind of like a tube since it has no lats.

So I saw this in person today(went to HK to watch TDKR because china has its head up it's a$$), the fig overall looks phenomenal, however his left eye IS higher than his right. HT you better fix that. Otherwise he's either gonna look like sloth from the goonies, or his cowl hasn't been adjusted.

Just came back from watching the movie....wow, just wow i knew the movie was gonna be good but I didn't expect it to be that good.

I only wanted to preorder batman and the bat pod, but after the movie Im considering going bankrupt by buying the Bat, catwoman and bane (if they make a proper version of him).

For those who have seen the movie (it's not a spoiler): do you think HT will make another Batman figure for this movie or is DX12 the only Batman figure to expect?

Don't forget the shape of the torso. It's kind of like a tube since it has no lats.

:lecture that too! For the DX 02, I actually liked the sonar head better; to me the regular head with the magnet attachment makes the giraffe neck even more prominent. Bt of course, there's no way I would display a figure with no eyes lol. On hindsight, to me, the DX02 almost looks like a different figure to the proto/figure photoshoot that HT did.

@pr3dato8: i'm thinking that there may be a chance of HT doing a v2 TDKR Bats...but I mean, why take chance with something unpredictable? That, and the excellent Bale sculpt is just too good to pass up imo :panic:

Wut? The Sonar head physically has a longer neck. It's much more unavoidable than the regular magnet head. If you pose the magnet head right, the neck shouldn't look more prominent at all than the Sonar.

i'm thinking that there may be a chance of HT doing a v2 TDKR Bats...but I mean, why take chance with something unpredictable? That, and the excellent Bale sculpt is just too good to pass up imo :panic:

Well before there was some talk of HT possibly making a Battle Damaged Batman figure but
Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, any idea when the Bat would be released or how much it might cost?

Wut? The Sonar head physically has a longer neck. It's much more unavoidable than the regular magnet head. If you pose the magnet head right, the neck shouldn't look more prominent at all than the Sonar.

Well that's what I felt about the figure I had; maybe I did something wrong or maybe, I got a defective figure, I'm not sure. But for me, the magnetic head seems to be somewhat hovering around the tip of the neckpost, whereas the sonar head rests more naturally on the neck. I'm personally hoping there'll be no magnetic heads on the DX 12.

Who makes this?
Its actually kinda cool.

Cool...till you check out the price.

AmiAmi is selling it for 15,750 yen before shipping. Add it up with postage and you could almost buy yourself this DX 12 :cuckoo:

Cool...till you check out the price.

AmiAmi is selling it for 15,750 yen before shipping. Add it up with postage and you could almost buy yourself this DX 12 :cuckoo:

On second thought...Its not that cool. :lol
I thought it would be around $50. They're crazy.

Who makes this?
Its actually kinda cool.

The company is called Groove, Inc. This character's name is Taeyang and he's the "boyfriend" character to their main Pullip doll. This is mostly sold in Japan, but there are US distributors as well. This year's SDCC release (but not limited to SDCC) are "Wonder Woman" Pullip and "Batman" Taeyang. Last year they did two Pullip dolls as "Catwoman" and "Batgirl." I think the edition sizes are around 400 each.

Considering the release date for the camo Tumbler, probably fall 2013, but it wouldn't surprise me if Hot Toys made an effort for early summer 2013. Price is probably between $850-$1000.

Considering the release date for the camo Tumbler, probably fall 2013, but it wouldn't surprise me if Hot Toys made an effort for early summer 2013. Price is probably between $850-$1000.

That's awesome, it would have never fitted into my uni room but if it will be released summer/fall 2013 it won't be a problem, and I guess that gives plenty of time to save up?

Also does anyone in UK know whether you have to pay the shipment tax if I was to order something from SDCC or BBTS? or is it just the cost of the figure + shipment?

Last edited:

Yeah you wil get stung import duty for sure as FedEx will declare the package, pay the fee and send u the bill.

Yeah you wil get stung import duty for sure as FedEx will declare the package, pay the fee and send u the bill.

Dammit, so either I pay extra for a Uk retailer or pay extra for the import duty.

Does that go for shipments from HK as well? because I used to buy IM HT figures on eBay from a guy from HK and I don't recall paying an import duty fee.

Well before there was some talk of HT possibly making a Battle Damaged Batman figure but
Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed. No need for another Bats or any more accessories.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed. No need for another Bats or any more accessories.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sorry could you say that in full, I'm not sure what it stands for, is it:

Spoiler Spoiler:

went to the midnight showing last night....AWESOME!!! cannot wait to take my chick to see it again (i was off today she had work). IMO another well thought out, well paced movie from Nolan.

on another note i couldnt believe what i woke up this morning with what happened out in colorado...so sad.

Back