HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Also, does anyone think that they should make articulated hands for the Batman figures?

I had an Iron Man Mark IV figure and it's articulated hands were amazing, I really loved the way I could make my own hand gestures. And normal hands came with him in case anyone wanted the original hand positions.

I think if they did that with batman that would be awesome. I know Iron Man's hands are thicker which is why articulation was possible but I'm sure they could make the hands thinner to fit batman's size.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Also, does anyone think that they should make articulated hands for the Batman figures?

I had an Iron Man Mark IV figure and it's articulated hands were amazing, I really loved the way I could make my own hand gestures. And normal hands came with him in case anyone wanted the original hand positions.

I think if they did that with batman that would be awesome. I know Iron Man's hands are thicker which is why articulation was possible but I'm sure they could make the hands thinner to fit batman's size.

Exposed joints is the issue. With IM there are supposed to be joints there, but with Bats they would have to be covered with fabric to make it work.

Yeah bendy fingers wouldn't work too well. And I get the point about exposed IM hands. They could make an articulated hand and then make a fabric glove that would go over it maybe?

The fingers would spring back to straight position. The material would have to be very thin and flexible for it to work, and if that is the case, then chances are you'll run the risk of ripping the material.

With IM there are supposed to be joints there, but with Bats they would have to be covered with fabric to make it work.

I've been saying this for a while. I believe that a very cool extra feature would be to include an articulated set of hands for gloved characters (Batman, Joker, Robocop, Captain America, etc.). They could be similar in construction to what you might see on the Iron Man (albeit a little thinner) with actual fabric gloves.

Hmm I suppose it would be too much effort for Hot Toys, still I would love to see something like that done (even if joints are visible).

Another issue is that the joint may loosen over time. As long as HT keeps givin us lots of moulded hands to choose from I don't mind tbh.

Hmm, I had IM figures for a while and the joints never became loose. I think the real problem is the exposure and the required thickness for the articulation. If hot toys found the right material for the gloves or a good way to disguise the joints (tiny plates coming out when the fingers are straight perhaps?) that would be really cool. And it wouldn't ruin the figure because they would still include all the other normal hands.

Looks great here, even with the over exaggerated lighting.

480618_422045647833769_713506856_n.jpg

:lol :exactly:

You honestly just have to ignore the cape.

What's wrong with the cape? Btw, looking at that picture, finally we'll get the coveted HT-Medicom hybrid Batman! LOL

You sure? I don't see any giraffe neck? :lol

I dont know man...the armor seems like complete rubber, the boots are clearly not seperated, and the face plate is too nuetral for the DX12. Idk...

Back