HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

LOL I think your right. The lighting looked like it's bouncing off of the mesh under suit.

imustbenewhere.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

What's wrong with the cape? Btw, looking at that picture, finally we'll get the coveted HT-Medicom hybrid Batman! LOL

People in here tend to prefer inaccurate ginormous capes that can touch the ground when Bats stands atop an 85-story building.

People in here tend to prefer inaccurate ginormous capes that can touch the ground when Bats stands atop an 85-story building.

No...we prefer accurate capes that dont have wires in them and look like poo.

HT needs to get this out SOONER than Later ..maybe Oct/Nov and throw all those silly Marvel figures aside for now!!!!!!!!

that was definitely a DX02, the colour gave away the rubber suit, besides there are no pictures of DX12 from that angle?

I wish they would release some pictures of a fixed dx12, or at least tell us if they are going to fix anything at all, the anticipation is killing me :medic

Bat's eyes are wide after all. I guess it's intentional so that we can have his eyes squint or wide depending on viewing angle.

Watching TDKR in a few hours :rock
looks like im gonna be the first one to use spoilers tags :rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

the movie will decide if ill get cats

Lol, for a second there, I thought that was Medicom's.

Watching TDKR in a few hours :rock
looks like im gonna be the first one to use spoilers tags :rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

the movie will decide if ill get cats

Lucky!! Use the spoiler tags lol!

Looks great here, even with the over exaggerated lighting.

480618_422045647833769_713506856_n.jpg

You know...at second glance... I dont think thats the DX12. Im pretty sure thats the DX02.

:lol, Its funny, I fell for it too and thought that new pic of the dx12 looks sweet! Ironic how the pose is even almost exactly identical to how I have it at the moment and I still thought it was the new one.

btw...
2 more days til TDKR...:panic: :panic: :panic:

DK7-16-1B.jpg

DK7-16-2B.jpg

Who gives a ____ about Batman. Is that Doc Holiday?

i just got back from seeing the movie - i loved it! i won't spoil anything, so that's all i'll say about the movie.

now to figure out how i'm going to pay for all the HT Dark Knight Rises products ....

Just for fun

scaled.php

"Bat-Milk" :sick

Sometimes it works, but it isn't an incremental evolution. You get a step forward like Jack Sparrow, then you get a step back like Luke Skywalker. Too inconsistent, whereas the likeness seems much easier to achieve without having to deal with the googly eyes gimmick in the process of working out a sculpt. On top of that, you've got seams that are more or less noticeable and can affect the aesthetic of the figure. And on top of that you've got technical issues, currently more getting eyes aligned correctly than worrying about breakage. As such, I would prefer no PERS over a PERS process that works maybe half the time. Like Void, of course, if it looked just as good and worked perfectly, I would prefer it over static eyes. But we ain't there IMO.

You win.

But I still like them for the idea, and I think they look good here.

Looks great here, even with the over exaggerated lighting.

480618_422045647833769_713506856_n.jpg

That's the DX02. Look at that beautiful abdomen. :(

You know...at second glance... I dont think thats the DX12. Im pretty sure thats the DX02.

Don't need a second glance. :wave :monkey3

That's the DX02. Look at that beautiful abdomen. :(

:lol, that's the first thing I thought of too when I saw that pic.
I thought it was the dx12 though.
Hopefully its just a matter of futzing, but some images of the dx12's abs are not too flattering.
I'm almost certain its just futzing though.

wow, how did you get such an extreme pose with those elbows, i'm impressed.

Pfft, whomever came up with the name the rubber statue was crazy.

Back