HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

It doesn't look like there is a panel on the back of his head for the PERS thank goodness.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Why does he have a giraffe neck?

The-Dark-Knight-Rises-008.jpg
eqz23m.jpg

Also I don't think the head's on properly, especially when you compare it to the Toy Hunters display figure
aAdUOKld9iubV_pqJpNVnQ.jpg

It's probably another magnetic head?

Last edited:

I want to slap the person who posed these figures at SDCC. One of the worst futzers ever.

The-Dark-Knight-Rises-008.jpg
eqz23m.jpg

Also I don't think the head's on properly, especially when you compare it to the Toy Hunters display figure
aAdUOKld9iubV_pqJpNVnQ.jpg

It's probably another magnetic head?

Holy crap Dino. :thud:
I think you're right.

This figure is just stunning. So excited for him to be released.

Is it just me or is Bats different in the Toy Hunter pic than the Bats at Comic Con picture? Definitely need to see this in hand in order for me to decide.

It looks different because the posing, futzing, and lighting are different.

How many times will people get tricked by this?

He thinks they do it on purpose to frustrate you, it really doesn't take much to frustrate the DC section.

Think about it. Criticism on futzing now. :lol

The cape still is not up to snuff.

They're thinking about us. They know people cared enough to buy custom capes and they didn't want our custom capes to go to waste. :monkey3

They're thinking about us. They know people cared enough to buy custom capes and they didn't want our custom capes to go to waste. :monkey3

No way near as bad as that pap that shipped with batsuit begins and dx02. Handkerchiefs!

The more I see of this the less I like it...HT touted it as "the most movie accurate 1/6 scale figure"...and although there are some improvements there is just as much stuff than has actually gone backward from the DX02. If things don't improve when I see the first actual in hand pics this will be an easy cancellation for me & I'll live with the DX02.

Backward? You're nuts!

This is much more accurate than DX02. DX02 looks ridiculous now. Maybe I've lived with my DX02 for too long, I instantly see how much better this new one is.

Don't like the boots/ bat clogs, chest is weird, cowl still looks weird, emblem off, cape still sucks...and more.

I'm just not gonna fund HT bank account when they can't live up to their own hype. I'd rather put the money into another figure....IF, like I said, it doesn't improve upon release.

Chest is more accurate. There is literally nothing wrong with the shape of it. DX02 has boobage going on.
Boots are not stubby fatties like DX02.
Cap sucks on DX02 too.
Cowl is even worse on DX02.
Emblem is even worse on DX02.
Full rubber on DX02, ____ articulation.
Leg armor on DX02 much less accurate.
DX02 has fat ass gauntlets.
DX02 has wrong bicep armor placement.
DX02 has crap belt.
And more I'm probably forgetting.

Looking at things objectively, there is literally nothing better on the DX02.

Chest is more accurate. There is literally nothing wrong with the shape of it. DX02 has boobage going on.
Boots are not stubby fatties like DX02.
Cap sucks on DX02 too.
Cowl is even worse on DX02.
Emblem is even worse on DX02.
Full rubber on DX02, ____ articulation.
Leg armor on DX02 much less accurate.
DX02 has fat ass gauntlets.
DX02 has wrong bicep armor placement.
DX02 has crap belt.
And more I'm probably forgetting.

Looking at things objectively, there is literally nothing better on the DX02.
I agree, this new mms dx12 is a vast improvement accuracy wise. No it's not not perfect and for the price it really should be but I fuuuuucccckkkkiiiiinnn love batman so what can I do..

For me there's just not enough improvement to warrant another $250...in it's current state...if others are happy more power to you. I'd rather live with the one I have & put that money toward something else.

It may be "more accurate" but currently not "movie accurate" enough at this time for me. Like I said, we'll see.

Last edited:

For me there's just not enough improvement to warrant another $250...in it's current state...if others are happy more power to you. I'd rather live with the one I have & put that money toward something else.

It may be "more accurate" but currently not "movie accurate" enough at this time for me. Like I said, we'll see.

Completely retooled suit, mesh undersuit instead of full rubber. I think that's enough of an improvement to drop the $$$ on it.

Back