HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

A non-rubber suited Batman?

This could be my first 1/6 Batman.

I haven't studied the Nolan costumes too closely, but am awaiting the arrival of the The Art and Making of The Dark Knight Trilogy, so can the experts out there tell me if the TDKR movie costume is roughly the same design as in TDK?

Will this Bat be a true companion piece to one of my DX11s when they arrive?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Wow, this thread is moving fast. You know why? Because its the freakin Batman! :rock

I pass my mantle to you

Wear it well

:lol

Indeed, I shall wear it with pride. I'll say it loud and I'll say it proud: this figure blows. Or is at best super mediocre. Here's hoping it makes it easier to sell my DX 02.

Maybe I don't know what I'm looking at, but I thought it looked really good!

The suit looks designed for mobility and longevity.

The Bale sculpt is incredible.

Interchangeable faces look fine as well.

This would be the first Batman I'd be comfortable buying, due to my paranoia over the previous suits.

dont know if this has been brought up but the suit looks like its made of cloth with the patterns as thin rubber pieces attached. Im just looking at the crotch and how the thigh creases too much like actual cloth.
Im thinking of getting this one. Looks good to me and the idea of no more full rubber suits is appealing for no more leaking and probable better articulation

dont know if this has been brought up but the suit looks like its made of cloth with the patterns as thin rubber pieces attached. Im just looking at the crotch and how the thigh creases too much like actual cloth.
Im thinking of getting this one. Looks good to me and the idea of no more full rubber suits is appealing for no more leaking and probable better articulation

It is a new method of construction:

DX12vsDX02.jpg

Costume :
- One (1) newly developed complex Batsuit featuring fabric costume covered with armor

Nice to get the confirmation about the suit construction. definitely buying it then

i prefer this batman as a DX LOL

bat-dance.gif

No more leaking rubbers. This is a cause for celebration.

Bro, which part of Malaysia u come from, sad and angry to say our homeland now suffering from lots of burglaries and robberies, especially the city area.
Anyway, I missed out dx02 last time, glad to know we both have 2nd chance for TDK figures.

i live in the klang valley, bro. yeah crime is on the rise. really sucks. we need a real-life batman to keep our streets and homes safe from the scum that infect it. :mad:

Come on fellas, be nice. Let's not make fun of people with obesity problems.

Come on fellas, be nice. Let's not make fun of people with obesity problems.

In all fairness, the TDK/TDKR suit design could use a little trimming. :dunno :lol

PD1341564354rSn.jpg

iFk40YaZolDWd.gif

drool.gif

Anyway..

I think i got this all figured out. Toyfair Begins Batman/Posed as Batman. DX02 alternately posed as Sonar Batman/Hong Kong Batman (using head from Toyfair Begins Batman. DX12 posed as Batman. (Possibly in interrogation with DX11 Joker OR in conflict with Bane OR Riding the Batpod (if i get it) OR flirting with Catwoman..i am not sure). Bale HS from DX12 going to Wayne custom. Whew i need another beer.
happy%20to%20have%20a%20beer.gif

I think that the principal problem with the cowl (like some of you pointed out before) it's the eyes

553807_10150915280937344_1427207371_n.jpg

125ry88.jpg

Besides the eyes, the mouths, the angry one looks good, the teeth and the smirking look awful. I just can't understand why they just didn't do a neutral one.

The best it's the suit. There's no doubt about it.

On this picture the figure looks pretty good

486387_10150915280642344_1708445143_n.jpg

Anyway, now I don't know if buy this or wait to see if they will make another in the future, because I'm a little disappointed, I was waiting a cowl similar to the one from Thrustmaster Medix

medix-belt2.png

This one it's just awesome

Last edited:
Back