HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

That Bale sculpt is jaw dropping good.

Not sure I see the point getting the rest. A little underwhelmed I must say.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Has anyone here ordered from BBTS before? Do you guys know if there are differences between the estimated and final/actual shipping weight/price? They seem to have the lowest shipping prices compared to Alter Ego or Fanboy.

Very good place to buy from, but they frequently are the last to get their figures.

Has anyone here ordered from BBTS before? Do you guys know if there are differences between the estimated and final/actual shipping weight/price? They seem to have the lowest shipping prices compared to Alter Ego or Fanboy.

Shipping won't change, but you'll be waiting an extra month for the figure.

ah i see...so compared to Alter Ego and Fanboy they'll be a month behind? Or is the month behind compared to Sideshow's shipping times?

I don't see any problem owning both really. Except for those who can't afford.

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Not a really good comparison since the DX02's suit was significantly changed from it's prototype.

Again, those are NOT accurate comparisons. The suit was almost completely changed from the protos for DX02.

I guess you can tell who owns DX02 and doesn't by this.

I also don't understand people who says this has less than previous... the accessory count is the same. Actually, this one has one more hand.

the bale sculpt ranks up there as among the best likenesses of any actor i've ever seen. phenomenal work by ht. definitely getting this, along the batpod reissue, since both my original pieces were stolen when my home was burgled last year. thank the engineers for 2nd chances! :yess:

This looks awesome.
I might finally get a Bale Batman! The new suit is what really does it for me, no more of that crap rubber.

Yeah, you just need the backpack and sonar head. Either way, you can pass completely on the first non-deluxe version.

Although you may want the DX02 so you can display one of your Batmen with a Bale head and one without. While not as nice as this release, I actually like the mouth plates better on the DX02, and it is still a great toy. Worth every bit of the $350 I spent on mine (I was a bit late to the game...).

So IF I wanted to get one of the other DK Batmans, the DX02 is the way to go? Obviously its nicer, its a DX. But I would think this regular MMS is @ half the price of what the DX02 is still selling for.

I guess now I have to find a DX02 or MMS71 for a decent price.:slap

So IF I wanted to get one of the other DK Batmans, the DX02 is the way to go? Obviously its nicer, its a DX. But I would think this regular MMS is @ half the price of what the DX02 is still selling for.

I guess now I have to find a DX02 or MMS71 for a decent price.:slap

This Is a dx not a regular mm.:slap

Why even bother? Just order this new one, its cheaper than either of those.

Not a really good comparison since the DX02's suit was significantly changed from it's prototype.

Again, those are NOT accurate comparisons. The suit was almost completely changed from the protos for DX02.

:exactly:

Why do people keep doing that?

I'm glad my twin brother ordered this for me.
He's such a cool brother for doing that!
:yess::hi5:

:exactly:

Why do people keep doing that?

Agreed! For one, the DX12's neck looks much better than the production version DX02's.

I think they're just going to repackage their left over DX02 and send them out.

Gotta love HT. Just got this 'updated' image:
scaled.php

to replace this:

243615_392786167450046_1148944238_o.jpg

:lol

Yes they were.

Back