HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

the DX02's suit was significantly changed from it's prototype.

The suit was almost completely changed from the protos for DX02.

Actually the DX 02's suit was never "changed". Because that was never the actual suit.

Hot Toys put the DX 02 head & chest on a MMS 71 Batman for the spec pics because they weren't finished with the new suit. We didn't get to see the actual suit for the DX 02 Batman until 5 months later when HT released a "Backstage" photo comparing the DX 02 to the MMS 71 figure. :lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Actually the DX 02's suit was never "changed". Because that was never the actual suit. Hot Toys put the DX 02 head & chest on a MMS 71 Batman for the spec pics because they weren't finished with the new suit.
Also the best way to see it

IMG_5172.JPG

I held off buying any 1:6's because of leather problems I head of.

But, this is not leather suit? So no decomposition/problems etc? I MUST buy one!

I see Devil stopped by. :lol

Pure win that boy is.

Now I want a 1/6 tennis racquet.

Need window display pics of this.

:wave Hi guyz

Yeah Tim, we do!

The more I look at this the more I like it, it's just the mouth plates throwing it off for me. Love the body and real cloth suit, spectacular.

Last edited:

Unreal thanks mate, coming back to this was great too! Got a lot of catching up to do :panic:

What are your thoughts on this?

:lol Thanks mate, what do you think of it also? I only read part of the thread!

the connector seem bigger?
the mask looks too rough

I agree with the question of the emblem
center chest

Chest is a movable piece. Torso is awesome.

i live in the klang valley, bro. yeah crime is on the rise. really sucks. we need a real-life batman to keep our streets and homes safe from the scum that infect it. :mad:

KLANG!!!!! That's my parents hometown:D awesome stuff

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Unreal thanks mate, coming back to this was great too! Got a lot of catching up to do :panic:

What are your thoughts on this?

I like it but they need to fix the Batsymbol, the faces and the cowl lines.

Tell him Jyecat

Welcome back Robcat! :lol

:rotfl:rotfl

I kept my lforigno just in case.

Also, void, you disappoint. Scallops, yo.

View attachment 48635

:lol

Thing is they use quite a few different capes for the films, depending on the scenes/lightning etc.

That shot and the HK gliding shot appear to show scallops, but then when he's in non-gliding situations, I don't believe they use scalloped capes.

Back