HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS - MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises : Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

no its not, its similar to how IM tony HS is done with the collar piece seperate

Ah.. I forgot about the IM Mark IV collar...You're right! :lol

Re: HOT TOYS - MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises : Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Huge improvement on the bale HS, I thought the TF BB was a little off in the proto pics, and a the production was a bit off from the proto :slap but this looks real good.

Yeah, I'm just gonna go along with the majority with you guys in stating that the cowl looks off. Damn it, I'm beginning to really dislike PERS

The suit looks great though, and the Bale sculpt is off the charts, but I really dislike the cowl. Maybe we'll get some better shots of it later and I'll change my mind. Hot Toys aren't usually that good at photographng their own products.

I think HT have captured Bale's age well in the new sculpt.
7513783330_3cd5574f49_b.jpg

yeah, i'm just gonna go along with the majority with you guys in stating that the cowl looks off. Damn it, i'm beginning to really dislike pers

the suit looks great though, and the bale sculpt is off the charts, but i really dislike the cowl. Maybe we'll get some better shots of it later and i'll change my mind. Hot toys aren't usually that good at photographng their own products.

not pers, brow!!
Rageeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Who signed off on the "smell the fart acting" mouth. :slap

483332_10150971262948472_555633548_n.jpg

:lol

:rotfl:rotfl Ain't that the truth, but I will still buy their work! :lol

At first glance, I was wondering if the head is the same as last years. And after comparing the two, this new one is definitely MUCH better -

7513783330_3cd5574f49_b.jpg

I like the new cloth suit with armor. Will see it in person next week at Comic-Con to get a good feel of how it really look in person I guess. But overall, looks really impressive to me, and becoz I did not get DX02, nor last year's Bruce Wayne, I might get this one as a final Batman to cap off this line.

Well, that is if they price it under $250.

Speaking of which, what kind of price do all of you think it is fair for this DX12?
Im hoping its cheaper than joker but when they mention that the suit is highly detailed Im thinking this thing will at least be 265 I hope Im wrong. IM glad it comes wit ha light up emp gun though lol.

Yulli is not in that pic :dunno

She was probably in the back room working on a HS when they took the photo! Still like the cutie in the bottom left corner though. :wink1:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Somethng's really wrong about the cowl and mouth plates. I mean, REALLY WRONG.

Otherwise, the figure looks okay.

I'm not feeling the irrestiable urge to upgrade from my MMS with this, i just want him with the standard mouth and base with the accessories. Don't want the Bale head or the other mouths

Hmm, seeing this pic really makes me want a neutral expression face. Bale Batman rarely smiles in the films. In the above pic Batman's eyes look messed up.

Hmm, seeing this pic really makes me want a neutral expression face. Bale Batman rarely smiles in the films. In the above pic Batman's eyes look messed up.

He could start smiling more with the the new film, It is the last of The trilogy after all. :dunno

Back