HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

The suit is about as close as you can get in this scale with a fabric undersuit. They did a good job there. The legs on the figure even look better than on the actual prop suit.

kKmWU.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Can someone post a comparison body pic between this and the DX02, I think this new one looks more sleeker and less bulky. Is the bat insignia also more detailed in this new one as well.

Should have done this

My only complaints are the texture on the cowl, the thick cape, the face sculpts, and that stupid PERS crap.

Not accurate comparison. The DX02 torso was updated after those initial promo shots.

But it's crazy that those two are supposed to be based off the same suit.

-To have the whole DX line

-Backpack

-Sonar Head... even with its crazy long neck

-DX stand based off of actual costume stand

Yeah I feel like DX lines are simply replacing MMS ones. If you consider how much stuff came with Joker DX01 - enough stuff to make TWO full figures - then compare that to what you get with this new Batman - hands (standard), weapons (standard), second headsculpt (alomost standard with most figures) - it should have a Bruce Wayne suit to make it DX I think.

What you got with Joker:
MMSDXJoker1.jpg

What you get with this latest Batman:
PD1341564253YtO.jpg

Can someone post a comparison body pic between this and the DX02, I think this new one looks more sleeker and less bulky. Is the bat insignia also more detailed in this new one as well.

How about a comparison with the Medix instead? After all it was the closest to movie accurate in 1/6 scale.

That is fkn amazing!!!! Wholy sheeeeet that Bale head is phenomenal .

I see a pattern now

DX01 -DX11 = Joker
DX02 -DX12 = Batman

Hmmmmm - DX21 = Joker
DX22 = Batman

BOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

DX02 was just as sparse.

But definitely DX01 was one of the best deals of HT's history.

Yeah I feel like DX lines are simply replacing MMS ones. If you consider how much stuff came with Joker DX01 - enough stuff to make TWO full figures - then compare that to what you get with this new Batman - hands (standard), weapons (standard), second headsculpt (alomost standard with most figures) - it should have a Bruce Wayne suit to make it DX I think.

What you got with Joker:
MMSDXJoker1.jpg

What you get with this latest Batman:
PD1341564253YtO.jpg

:lol Thats nothing compared to the DX08 and 09 and 10. Those are some bare bones DXs releases if you ask me. :lol

:lol Thats nothing compared to the DX08 and 09 and 10. Those are some bare bones DXs releases if you ask me. :lol

And I would totally agree. What is 'DX' about this new figure? The PERS? then what...nothing. I will be buying this figure but I was hoping it would come with a lot more stuff than it currently seems to.

Pers.

Again, DX02 was just as bare as this.... it's not surprising.

That is fkn amazing!!!! Wholy sheeeeet that Bale head is phenomenal .

I see a pattern now

DX01 -DX11 = Joker
DX02 -DX12 = Batman

Hmmmmm - DX21 = Joker
DX22 = Batman

BOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

DX13 - Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal
DX14 - Bruce Lee
DX15 - Temple of Doom Indiana Jones
DX16 - Dead Man's Chest Cannibal Jack Sparrow
DX17 - Anakin Skywalker
DX18 - Batman Returns Penguin
DX19 - Batman Returns Batman
DX20 - T2 T-800 Battle Damage Steel Mill

DX21....REPEAT...

I wouldn't mind too much actually. It's about time they finish Smooth Criminal.

But they do not have Bruce license anymore, so no go.

I think they missed the mark.

And I would totally agree. What is 'DX' about this new figure? The PERS? then what...nothing. I will be buying this figure but I was hoping it would come with a lot more stuff than it currently seems to.

Thats pretty much all DX stands for now. PERS. There have been MMS releases that have enough stuff to warrant a DX style box set, but arent becuase of no PERS.

Emmmm...better than EB's.
127_143520_5bd4f8d0df0fe08.jpg
127_143520_6c1035e7bfac324.jpg

127_143520_a7dc69586125289.jpg

127_143520_77c461c4152c28b.jpg

127_143520_5c2b79d759b3a51.jpg

DX is PERS

Back