HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

That's actually spot-on observation. They just need to ease that up... HT and their need to make angry heads.

Yeah, the brow lines are too narrow and slanted. it kinda throws off the look in most angles. The fact that the mouth plates don't really strike me as Bale hurts the cowl even more.

PD13415642466A0.jpg

(surfing on my iPad, so not the best pic. If someone could find a better close-up on the cowl , please)
EntertainmentWeekly_Jan.20_2012_.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

I'm kinda seeing similarities between these two sculps

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It's more like the mms than it is like the DX02 cowl simply because the mms was a little more accurate than the DX02

This one is clearly the best though

The eyes are definitely wonky though

And give me a damn neautral mouth instead of that teethy one

So does anyone want to know about the james blake charcter icould kill ign for sliding that potential spoiler in one of there articles. lol

NO! and this shouldn't even be being talked about in this thread!

I could do without the smiley one for a neutral.

Can't wait to do a Bale Wayne kit bash with this HS! :clap

Re: HOT TOYS - MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises : Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Ok, the cowl is awesome, PERS eyes failed again no doubt, and what happened with the most typical faceplace, open mouth breathing expression??? I miss that one.

Overall this is a huge improvement from, everything is more accurate than DX02 except for PERS which still looks wrong. About the bruce wayne head sculpt is the final product looks like the proto then is gonna be great, better than las year's bruce wayne.

Re: HOT TOYS - MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises : Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

bravo ht! bravo! :clap

It's not the pers eyes, the eyes are fine. It's the brow.

Damn this is the first hot toys figure Im thinking about ordering 2 but will prob just order 1 cause of price. I just cant see leaving that beautiful bruce wayne head sculpt in the box.

Not sure what's with the complain about the cowl. It looks like the Medi version which is the most accurate so far.

HT just can't do right these day can they?

The suit itself is a work of art. A bit chunky for my tastes, but impressive nonetheless. I can't imagine pumping any more detail into this scale. Curious as to what it's made out of.

It's gettin hot in here..now take off all your....lalalalal!

The only problem with the cowl is the fact that the sculpt is not soft enough

The lines are too pronounced and the texture is terrible, needs to be smooth

:lol

Not even close

This new one is their best Bale by far, and yeah close to par with Adams I think

Same expression as Adams again :lol

Well, you're more familiarized with Bale's face than I am, since you've been collecting the Nolan Batman figures for years. But, just to clarify, I think the Toys Fair version had a more accurate look, in terms of capturing the angular portions of Bale's facial structure. The new sculpt just seems rounded and flat, in areas where it should be defined.

christian-bale-batman.jpg

548133_392780904117239_278377491_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Hot-Toys-Batman-Begins-Batman-Bruce-Wayne-2011-Toy-Fairs-Exclusive-1.jpg

I cant wait to see this movie just found out its close to 3 hours long going to be epic.

I dunno man, that comparison just made this one look even more like Bale.

Excellent stuff, exactly what I wanted.

Only just got the DX02 and this will add to my collection perfectly. I plan on having a Joker/Batman set up and then just a Batman by himself, plus a custom Bruce Wayne!:yess:

Oh man my bank account is taking a serious hit.:panic:

I'm definitely ordering two! One to be posed next to the joker with wayne sculpt. Another to go with the Tumbler and Batpod with the cowl on. Will use the extra wayne sculpt to kitbash a Bruce Wayne in a suit. That headsculpt is awesome, the best I've seen!

Back