HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Really? Did he pay extra shipping? Can you pay extra shipping with SSC?

I figured mine wold be close to a week. I'm literally on the other end of the country.

nope. fedex international hitches a ride on a plane. i would assume this accounts for why it only takes 2 days delivery

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I have my figure for two days now, I set him up and give the PERS system a try....and the eyes go completely cross eyed! Looking inside it looks like the bracket that holds the eyes in place is disconnected and missing a pin. Anyone else have a PERS system doll (this is my first) and has anyone else experienced this?

20130228_205100_zpsbc5478a9.jpg

20130228_205303_zps93255b6f.jpg

I emailed them to see if I can get a replacement....

I got my replacement head today! Sideshow's customer service is the best!

:clap

I got my replacement head today! Sideshow's customer service is the best!

:clap

That's awesome man , congrats :hi5:

I wonder what SSC does now with the rest of the DX12 since they jacked the head and gave it to you :dunno They should sell incomplete , broken down figures like TA does :exactly:

20130228_205303_zps93255b6f.jpg

I found the same defeats as well. Get replaced straight away when collect from toyshop.

Does anyone have the one leg shorter than the other problem and know how to fix it if there is a fix, I just took mine out the box to set it up and noticed his legs are not the same length and he wouldn't stand up. Any help or advice would be great as I will have to return it if I can't fix it which is a 200K round trip :( cheers.

That's awesome man , congrats :hi5:

I wonder what SSC does now with the rest of the DX12 since they jacked the head and gave it to you :dunno They should sell incomplete , broken down figures like TA does :exactly:

I believe they have a collection of spare parts available for this reason, separate from their regular DX12 batches for sale, as when I enquired about a replacement, they said they had no full figure or box replacements left and could only replace my bat cowl, utility belt and something else (forgot what it is).

Mine hasn't got any legs, just four arms.
Anyone else?

yeah, mine came with legs where the arms are supposed to be. and a hawkeye head instead of bruce wayne.

yeah, mine came with legs where the arms are supposed to be. and a hawkeye head instead of bruce wayne.

Quality control at HT has gone down the toilet! :rotfl

Mine just came with a "shipping soon" notification. No box, no accessories, no figure.

Liking that suit! I might grab one too. What body would be suitable for a Bruce Wayne bash?

Any narrow TT IMO. That's what I am going to use. Anything bigger won't look right and you won't be able to use the DX12 head.

Any narrow TT IMO. That's what I am going to use. Anything bigger won't look right and you won't be able to use the DX12 head.

Thanks dude. Does it come with shirt and tie or is it just the jacket, pants and shoes? Doesn't say on the website but want to make sure. What tie are you going to use?

dx 12 with MRM cowl and tony mies cape

Thanks dude. Does it come with shirt and tie or is it just the jacket, pants and shoes? Doesn't say on the website but want to make sure. What tie are you going to use?

It comes with everything you see. I haven't decided on a tie yet. I am thinking a maroon one. Put that over a light pinstripe shirt and it'll be perfect.

The shoes will have to be changed too but that's no biggie.

Back