HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

how long does it usually take to clear customs?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Ok so I got some good news for snobby collectors like myself:lol I got the dx12 like most people and wanted to make a bruce wayne in suit with the included extra head.

Heres where the issue comes in, the bruce head has and adapter plug for the neck that will not fit regular truetypes:gah: So like some of you I bought a knock-off body and modded the neck by shaving the plug part that fits into the head.

That mod works, only issue I had with it is it was not hot toys parts. So I found a salution for those who want an offical hot toys parts unmodded.

The neck adapter that comes with the new slim truetype is a match for the bruce head, it fits perfect into the bruce head and fits perfect onto any regular truetype, I put mine onto the new regular truetype that just came out.

So here is few pics of what I'm talking about

neckmod003_zpsc26dc2ed.jpg

neckmod006_zps081eccd2.jpg

neckmod005_zps8040c270.jpg

Bruce appears to have a case of giraffe-neck there. For correct proportions that whole adapter should be hidden from view really.

I'm surprised that the adapters for TTM21 and TTM22 aren't the same - that means you can't use the same head sculpts of each body which is strange. I have one of each on order, the slim to replace a crappy Medicom body and the regular for a custom I'm putting together. It looks like I may need to grab some extra neck adapters.

They all look like that without clothes though. He'll be fine once he has a suit with a collared shirt.

Shipping notice!!!!!!! should be here wednesday :D

Yeah! I'm glad all of you got the shipping notice, mates. We all have suffered enough for this :rotfl

Only left the wait to next week to have it in hand...

little surprised that my friends shipping notice says his will be here on Friday...we are all the way up north in Canada.

Finally shipped from OSB, i was the second to last to order so had to wait for the last batch.

Since this released months ago in HK i figured everyone here would hvae had it already

I would like to applaud the fantastic service provided to me by Direct Collectibles (www.directcollectables.co.uk).

Their DX12 price was very fair (for a UK seller!) included free postage and arrived swiftly and (almost too) well packed.

Unfortunately, my Bats head was cross-eyed. Having ordered from Hong Kong eBay sellers in the past, I was worried I'd be stuck with it. However, after excellent communication between them, their supplier and myself, I have a replacement after barely a week.

I wanted to give them due kudos, as excellent service like this takes time, effort and shows genuine concern for a customer.

Here's Batman
christian-bale-1333550857-view-1.jpg

looks like they speed up the longer you look

the worst part of the first gif is that i am pretty sure batman is actually doing the "swim".

little surprised that my friends shipping notice says his will be here on Friday...we are all the way up north in Canada.

Really? Did he pay extra shipping? Can you pay extra shipping with SSC?

I figured mine wold be close to a week. I'm literally on the other end of the country.

Mine is also scheduled to arrive friday. I'm in Ontario so that quite a distance to cover in 2 days. All of my order through sideshow have arrived in 2 days.

Odd with the quick ship times, but it must be due to the service type used. I had my order sent to Niagara Falls NY and the first half took 6 business days via UPS. No shipping notification for DX12 yet, but item status updated yesterday afternoon to "shipping soon."

Mine isn´t scheduled to arrive until Wednesday, but I'm in Madrid, so that's fair. Worst thing is when the customs appears...

Back