HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Got my mouth piece finished. This is one of my favorites from Hot Toys. Can't believe they were so foolish to not include a version of the Bruce head for a mouth piece. Just really stupid.

DarkKnight.jpg

Love that picture, can't wait to have mine look like that! :panic:

I've got my DX-12 coming from a fellow boardie, and I'm STILL trying to unload my MMS-71, and DX-02 to make room. What are the going rates for those guys? Am I asking too much in my sales thread? Sorry to derail, I'm just seeking advice.

I know you probably want to sell the DX02 complete.. but if you could consider selling the DX02 stand separately let me know!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

All everyone wants now is DX 12, thus DX 02 rapidly falling in price and demand. Your price is good but honestly alot of guys here looking to sell to get the never-ending new stuff from HT. You might drop it $20 or so and see....

Ok, I'll consider dropping it after a week. I just put the DX 02 up, so I don't expect it to go right away.

Can't wait till my DX 12 gets here so I can do some of the mods on him.

Got my mouth piece finished. This is one of my favorites from Hot Toys. Can't believe they were so foolish to not include a version of the Bruce head for a mouth piece. Just really stupid.

DarkKnight.jpg

This looks great and I can't wait to get one of these from you. Awesome mouth plate.

Amazing Robbie. The difference it makes on the cowl is night and day. :clap
Woo hoo! Can't wait to pick up one of your mouthpiece.

DarkKnight.jpg

woo.gif

Paid already:panic:

To anyone that has this figure and the SDCC Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins, will the DX boots fit on on the body of the SDCC Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins figure's legs?

It's really important that I find out soon, thanks.

Looking through some older pics, I really love this one. Not many seem to be using the sticky bomb gun, but I love this shot.

I wouldn't use it with this figure because he never used it in the film.

How much for the mouthpiece Robbie? Looks great.

I wouldn't use it with this figure because he never used it in the film.

How much for the mouthpiece Robbie? Looks great.

I think I read 30-35.

tks....I'll def have to get one from you when I get this figure...

Hey Robbie, is that a rayon cape you have on your DX12?

DarkKnight.jpg

That looks effin fantastic. And I agree, it is a serious oversight (or stupidity, or stubborness) from HTs part. Everyone can effin see that the stock neutral mouth has a stupid smirk on it. I'll never understand why HT decided to NOT alter it.

Did you use the stock Bruce Wayne head for the mouth plate? Or did you buy an extra one from eBay?

Edit: I also want to add...this mouth piece, along with the position of the eyes and head is exact to the sewer scene when he says "Bane..."

Hey Robbie, is that a rayon cape you have on your DX12?

Stock other then the face.

That looks effin fantastic. And I agree, it is a serious oversight (or stupidity, or stubborness) from HTs part. Everyone can effin see that the stock neutral mouth has a stupid smirk on it. I'll never understand why HT decided to NOT alter it.

Did you use the stock Bruce Wayne head for the mouth plate? Or did you buy an extra one from eBay?

Edit: I also want to add...this mouth piece, along with the position of the eyes and head is exact to the sewer scene when he says "Bane..."

I molded the Wayne head and carved to fit. Also added the peg section on the back.

that looks awesome robbie, well done!

Thanks man.

Wow! You selling the mouth pieces Robbie? I totally want one painted!

Just go to the custom section and post up.

Robbie I looked through the DC custom area and didn't find anything related. :(I think I'm looking in the wrong place.

Irok It's in the custom creations interest section.

DarkKnight.jpg

Excellent pic Robbie! :yess: :clap

Back