HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I gotta admit... that looks perfect. :clap

Not sure why it looks so much bigger in other pics. :dunno

Maybe lens distortion. Or maybe the head was widen to fit the DX02 medix ver (thicker and wider chest) as opposed to the medix DX12 (slimmer chest), I think.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Maybe lens distortion. Or maybe the head was widen to fit the DX02 medix ver (thicker and wider chest) as opposed to the medix DX12 (slimmer chest), I think.

Lens distortion and alos on this one I modded it using the dx12 neck.

IMG_0433.jpg

Truly amazing side by side.

I don't usually quote a whole wall of pics, but this set is just stunning. :bow

You did the shoulder mod? Looks great.

thanks Mags...

yeah..shoulder mod with hot water treatment after i aligned the chest plate..

other mods included..

neck shortened..shaved a good part of the neck bottom till it almost reach the bottom grommet...I cut the top of the rubber grommet too so technically, it was just a tiny but lowered but i think it works pretty well

hot water treatment for the elbow pads..
cut the gloves
custom cape..have short and long version

Just unboxed mine. Great figure BUT...given that the last piece I unboxed was DX Luke, this figure was a bit underwhelming to say the least. Box is small, no extras...I just felt gypped. I guess beggars can't be choosers but c'mon...I know they can do better.

Yeah I have to say, accessories wise I don't see what warrants a dx here with this release. There's not really that many extras compared to some dx figures. Still a great figure though and I do love the dx packaging so can't complain really.

Lforigno rayon capes rule...

BatmanNolan_zpsb83f4452.jpg

Got mine and it's my first Hot Toy :)

299978_4563345015276_40838145_n.jpg

I got the cape wrong in this pic but it is ok and flat now
But my Bale head does not fit to the ball joint. A simple tug can detach it. Anyone else has this problem?

Here's a medicom head I modded and repainted for shortround.

I think the size is just right and thi is the first time it looks good on a pics.

Pics courtesy of shortround.

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

Wow that is perfection!!!!!! :thud:

I wish i had a head like that for my bats.

I would think the is a lot of room for variety when it comes to the Medi head mod. Maybe some are sized better for the DX12.

Lens distortion and alos on this one I modded it using the dx12 neck.

Ah, another big factor. Neck looks way too skinny in some pics.

Here's a medicom head I modded and repainted for shortround.

I think the size is just right and thi is the first time it looks good on a pics.

Pics courtesy of shortround.

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

$#!7. i hate you... :lol jk

hey guys just got my batman today from sideshow.

so i know the whole torn box thing is common so what has sideshow been doing if contacted about it?

wanna know if its worth it or not. thanks!

hey guys just got my batman today from sideshow.

so i know the whole torn box thing is common so what has sideshow been doing if contacted about it?

wanna know if its worth it or not. thanks!

Sorry to hear...I don't know why sideshow doesn't put the box in a bigger package box. I got my DX12 from AE and my box is perfect because they stuffed the bigger package box with paper to prevent the DX12 box from moving.

Sorry to hear...I don't know why sideshow doesn't put the box in a bigger package box. I got my DX12 from AE and my box is perfect because they stuffed the bigger package box with paper to prevent the DX12 box from moving.

it wasnt damaged from shipping, it didnt go very far anways im real close to SS and it showed up the next day.

the box is ripped where it folds and stuff.
think it would be worth contacting about?

Just wanna chime in with regards to the damaged boxes, I received my dx12 a few days ago from OSB and the box was in perfect condition. Might be because he always packs stuff super securely, or might just be lucky that they weren't damaged in the hot toys factory. But can't praise OSB and their packaging highly enough.

My box wasn't ripped when I got it. It did rip after I opened it, somehow :dunno

IMG_4809.jpg

IMG_4828.jpg

IMG_4815.jpg

IMG_4825.jpg

IMG_4821.jpg

IMG_4810.jpg

IMG_4824.jpg

IMG_4840.jpg

IMG_4831.jpg

Awesome shots mags. I've got so many of your pictures saved, of your other batman figures and reeve superman. You do some of the best posing and shots I've seen on here. :clap
Also, you can really see the bale likeness there in the dx02 face plate. Don't get how hot toys went backwards with those since the dx02.

Finally got around to taking some pics after the mods I did to mine and having the new cape. I posted these in the mod thread as well but figured I share here too.....

DSC_1679.jpg

DSC_1678.jpg

DSC_1677.jpg

DSC_1682.jpg

Back