HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Now some head close ups in different lightings just for fun!!

DSC_1681.jpg

DSC_1680.jpg

DSC_1685.jpg

DSC_1690.jpg

DSC_1674.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Finally some more poses with different lightings and such for fun!!

DSC_1695.jpg

DSC_1696.jpg

DSC_1694.jpg

DSC_1692.jpg

DSC_1691.jpg

DSC_1676.jpg

DSC_1675.jpg

DSC_1674a.jpg

Those last two shots look awesome with that lighting. Nicely done. Is that the dx02 mouth plate?

Thought so. Looks s much better than anything from the dx12. It's the only thing I feel really let's down the dx12. I love the figure but none of those face plates look like bale. Yours and maglor's look brilliant.

Thought so. Looks s much better than anything from the dx12. It's the only thing I feel really let's down the dx12. I love the figure but none of those face plates look like bale. Yours and maglor's look brilliant.

I agree about the face plates and a big thanks to Maglor and his Mod thread for allowing not just his work but others as well to show ways to enhance the figure.

I agree about the face plates and a big thanks to Maglor and his Mod thread for allowing not just his work but others as well to show ways to enhance the figure.

Yeah I was keeping an out out for either the neutral or open mouthed face plate from the dx02 and considering modding it, if it was easy enough. But hopefully Robbies custom will do the trick instead.

You guys have done a great job though.

I'm honestly not sure which I'm gonna prefer, the DX12 BW mouth or the DX02 neutral mouth...

The cool thing is you'll just have more options, the Wayne mouth for a slightly open mouth look, and your modded dx02 for a more simple neutral look. Think I'll only be using the Wayne mouth when I get that. A shame as I used to love changing the dx02 faces every so often, was good to have those extra options.

whats the best custom cape for dx12? and whos selling them on boards?

I have the velvet hero short and I think it looks fine. But from all the recent pics here, I'd say the rayon looks fantastic. It drapes better, especially with the base.

Last edited:

I've got my DX-12 coming from a fellow boardie, and I'm STILL trying to unload my MMS-71, and DX-02 to make room. What are the going rates for those guys? Am I asking too much in my sales thread? Sorry to derail, I'm just seeking advice.

I have the velvet hero short and I think it looks fine. But I from all the recent pics here, I'd say the rayon looks fantastic. It drapes better, especially with the base.

The rayon is also more in scale to the DX12 figure compared to the velvet cape which in my opinion is a bit too thick.

Got my mouth piece finished. This is one of my favorites from Hot Toys. Can't believe they were so foolish to not include a version of the Bruce head for a mouth piece. Just really stupid.

DarkKnight.jpg

I've got my DX-12 coming from a fellow boardie, and I'm STILL trying to unload my MMS-71, and DX-02 to make room. What are the going rates for those guys? Am I asking too much in my sales thread? Sorry to derail, I'm just seeking advice.

All everyone wants now is DX 12, thus DX 02 rapidly falling in price and demand. Your price is good but honestly alot of guys here looking to sell to get the never-ending new stuff from HT. You might drop it $20 or so and see....

Back