HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I squeezed the shoulder and pushed back in, and it will stay in...but cannot move without popping out.

With the neck post out, I can see the shoulders inside the body. The pin that holds the inner shoulder in place in completely broken?

Do this,buy crazy glue, the original not a copy, take out the arm out of socket till you see were the pin broke. do this several times until you are confident that you can reposition arm in proper place fast. Now drop a few drops of crazy glue in the bottom of socket were the pin used to be and along it ,try to cover the most of the socket then reposition arm , put your finger under the shoulder plate and hold the shoulder firm creating pressure down on the shoulder, hold for a few minutes, thats it done. also put some silicon or hot glue in the space between the shoulder and the wall of the chest and back (so the shoulder is secure from the front and back just to be sure) be careful not to put glue or silicon on the round peg that you see on the end of the arm or the arm wont move up and down , move the good arm up and down and you will see what part I'm talking about, good luck :wink1:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Gonna try painting the eyelids tonight. :panic:

What do you use to paint the eyelids?

Do this,buy crazy glue, the original not a copy, take out the arm out of socket till you see were the pin broke. do this several times until you are confident that you can reposition arm in proper place fast. Now drop a few drops of crazy glue in the bottom of socket were the pin used to be and along it ,try to cover the most of the socket then reposition arm , put your finger under the shoulder plate and hold the shoulder firm creating pressure down on the shoulder, hold for a few minutes, thats it done. also put some silicon or hot glue in the space between the shoulder and the wall of the chest and back (so the shoulder is secure from the front and back just to be sure) be careful not to put glue or silicon on the round peg that you see on the end of the arm or the arm wont move up and down , move the good arm up and down and you will see what part I'm talking about, good luck :wink1:

That's a good idea, and I appreciate the suggestion...but I'm waiting to hear back from the seller. I'm not paying for a Batman with a bum arm right out of the box.

Due to the fact that the suit is not designed to be removable, it makes the arms pretty difficult to work on. If I could get to the body underneath that would be one thing...but I want a replacement so I'm going to leave the figure alone.

You shouldn't have to glue a new figure...

I tried searching... but any pictures/videos of how to attack the EMP gun to the batpod? I can't really seem to understand the instructions. :X

You shouldn't have to glue a new figure...

Lol, I completely agree. I appreciate the moral support haha. I'm usually not one to complain, and I don't mind small fixes. I honestly like tinkering and modding my figures, but a broken arm straight out of the box is totally not acceptable.

Hopefully everything will be resolved before christmas, and I'll have a DX12 with no problems.

Last edited:

Lol, I completely agree. I appreciate the moral support haha. I'm usually not one to complain, and I don't mind small fixes. I honestly like tinkering and modding my figures, but a broken arm straight out of the box is totally not acceptable.

Hopefully everything will be resolved before christmas, and I'll have a DX12 with no problems.

Seems to be a common problem with the dx12, and it always is the right arm, and you are right you should get a new figure from the seller, when you get it be careful, especially when moving the arms backwards. Its a good figure, the best Nolan bats so far but fragile.
Hope you get your figure soon :)

I just can't stop looking at this figure. I e been collecting for three years now and have wanted a dk batman for so long. The only mod I think I mite end up doing though is with the gauntlets. Those elbow corners look really weird. Other than that though this figure is a home run in my book.

I wish if this figure came with a sonar head, backpack, and empty mask. That would have justified the price. I still ordered one though.

532251_442805572446710_2021157063_n.jpg

Hilarious expression on Batman. It looks like Joker grounded him and sent him to his room :lol.

I wish if this figure came with a sonar head, backpack, and empty mask. That would have justified the price. I still ordered one though.

I would of liked at least an empty cowl and backpack with this figure also. Most likely they will release another version with those items though :gah:

Last edited:

I would of liked at least an empty cowl and backpack with this figure also. Most likely they will release another version with those items though :gah:

This is about the only case where I'd be ok with them releasing another version of a figure. Purely because I'd love a sonar head to use with this figure. So would be cool if they released a standard mms version with the sonar head and backpack. And maybe an ordinary, non pers head so we don't have the big messed up eyes. And preferably some better mouth plates, including an open mouthed piece, similar to the dx02.

Last edited:
Back