HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Shouldn't be shorter...

How did you "fix" it?

2822318376_1c1a10985d.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I agree! I have no problem with the eyes...but I have a HUGE problem with how easily the hands come off...They do not want to stay on!! :gah:

Pulled the trigger on the early processing option. I can't wait to get this next week!

I agree! I have no problem with the eyes...but I have a HUGE problem with how easily the hands come off...They do not want to stay on!! :gah:

Cutting off the buckle (i.e. the glove mod) totally makes that problem go away.

Zooey looks and sounds like she has the Downs.
Well it's hard to accept how you judge looks since you think the DX12's cowl is anything but ass.

Enjoy not having your EB Batman.
How can I get EB bat for 180? I JUST CANNOT WORK WITH ME HERE.

You guys need to get a room.

got the eyelids painted !
IMG_4888.jpg
IMG_4886.jpg
IMG_4881.jpg

Looks good! But, if I may ask, did you paint the eyelids or the eyeballs? Also, are you still able to use PERS after the repaint?

Got my DX12 today.

Unfortunately, straight out of the box his right arm is broken. The shoulder socket won't stay in the chest. I'm really freakin bummed. I can't get it to stay in no matter what.

I guess I'll be contacting my seller, but I'm not sure whats gonna go down. This is what I get for buying off ebay. Looks like I'll have to return this one, unless he can get me a replacement.

Last edited:

Got my DX12 today.

Unfortunately, straight out of the box his right arm is broken. The shoulder socket won't stay in the chest. I'm really freakin bummed. I can't get it to stay in no matter what.

I guess I'll be contacting my seller, but I'm not sure whats gonna go down. This is what I get for buying off ebay. Looks like I'll have to return this one, unless he can get me a replacement.

Did you try squeezing the shoulder in to pop it back into place? That usually works on figures with full body suits, that have their shoulders dislodged.

Also...

tumblr_m8ezgs8sz41qmqg8ko1_500.jpg

Did you try squeezing the shoulder in to pop it back into place? That usually works on figures with full body suits, that have their shoulders dislodged.

I squeezed the shoulder and pushed back in, and it will stay in...but cannot move without popping out.

With the neck post out, I can see the shoulders inside the body. The pin that holds the inner shoulder in place in completely broken?

Got my DX 12 yesterday from Sideshow. They sent me a free calendar right inside the sealed brown shipper box Thought that was kinda nice

To me the bottom line is simple. This figure rocks and that's without any mods. The cape isn't perfect but managable and the hands popping off is annoying but I can deal with it without cutting anything off. The end. :)

This figure is amazing right out of the box! The eyes, cape, hands, chest, etc.=no big deal! I know some of the pics didbt do it justice but I'm really happy with this figure and I don't even like the suit that much tbh

:rotfl :yess:

I squeezed the shoulder and pushed back in, and it will stay in...but cannot move without popping out.

With the neck post out, I can see the shoulders inside the body. The pin that holds the inner shoulder in place in completely broken?

That really sucks. :(

I don't know what the **** is up, but ups.com has had this guy labeled all day as "Out for Delivery" and the guy usually comes between 10-2...but I haven't seen him yet today, and I'm starting to get really pissed. And it's after 7. I know its a day before a holiday and they could be running late but wtf...grrr.

ebbats3.jpg

dxbats6-1.jpg

dxbats5-2.jpg

dxbats4-1.jpg

dxbats1-1.jpg

It's crazy how the smallest touches (painting the eyelids, swapping faceplates) can change the way the cowl looks entirely.

Last edited:
Back