HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

DX02 leaks and can only be posed with his arms at the side. Pretty much a oozing statue. That alone makes the DX12 teabag it all night long.

lol Teabagging. That's a term I haven't heard in a while.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

can i buy one from you? :monkey3

Don't you have these POed already, bud?

I'll let you know once I've got em in hand. I was planning on using one with the BW head and the other one with the medi head. But we all know there's the inevitable DX 22 batman 3.0 coming soon, with improved costume etc so I might just keep 1 of these in the long run:lol

I POed 2 of these at $200 each. Was thinking of getting one on eBay, but at $350 it's just too much. Add $50 more and a bit of patience and I can get 2 more of these.

I think I'll just wait. In the mean time, for those of you who have already got him, please post more pics :pray:

where you got the DX12 for $200?

Don't you have these POed already, bud?

I'll let you know once I've got em in hand. I was planning on using one with the BW head and the other one with the medi head. But we all know there's the inevitable DX 22 batman 3.0 coming soon, with improved costume etc so I might just keep 1 of these in the long run:lol

nope mate, i always buy my figures through ebay, so no pre-order. but what i see, it will be something like $300 shipped to europe for me (the cheapest), which is just too much for it.

so if you going to part one out with me, or ordering another one for me, i would be deaply grateful :)

Seems to have calmed down in here a bit.
Everyone who complains about the elbow pieces sticking out, are correct they do, quite a lot.

Here are the pics I posted over on my thread yesterday.
I'm not going to comment anymore about the quality of the figure, but obviously when taking these pics my intent was to make it look as good as possible in available light.

2-45.jpg
3-41.jpg

1-49.jpg
4-29.jpg
6-23.jpg

3-42.jpg
5-28.jpg
1-50.jpg
2-46.jpg
7-18.jpg

Last edited:

Where in Shanghai can I buy the figure? My brother is there and would be great if he gets me one for that price.

Not due in store for 10 days to 2 weeks.
My guy quoted me 1300, but most stores are doing em at 1350.

If he's still around, it would be worth it, as you'd have no p and p to worry about.

Tell him to check out 190 ChangLe Lu. Big underground store. They are likely to get em in first.
Show taxi driver this
上海市长乐路190号

Last edited:

Seems to have calmed down in here a bit.
Everyone who complains about the elbow pieces sticking out, are correct they do, quite a lot.

Here are the pics I posted over on my thread yesterday.
I'm not going to comment anymore about the quality of the figure, but obviously when taking these pics my intent was to make it look as good as possible in available light.

Mission Accomplished. Great photo's.

Can I just ask,
1) Is the figure better in hand, or pretty much what we see in the photo's?

2) What is your biggest complain about this figure?

Can't believe I actually considered getting rid of the dx02 for this. What was I thinking? That thin cowl sculpt, funny deformed legs and feet of a rhino, the lack of poseability in his arms! My god the lack of poseability in his arms!!! And those huge puppy dog eyes looking up at me.

:( every time I look into those huge, big white eyes I'll know he's thinking "you nearly sold me"

Can't believe I actually considered getting rid of the dx02 for this. What was I thinking? That thin cowl sculpt, funny deformed legs and feet of a rhino, the lack of poseability in his arms! My god the lack of poseability in his arms!!! And those huge puppy dog eyes looking up at me.

:( every time I look into those huge, big white eyes I'll know he's thinking "you nearly sold me"

tumblr_m8ljbuVVcO1ro9s10.jpg

:lol

Do you have a DX12 on PO? :dunno

where you got the DX12 for $200?

POed from my local dealer here in Jakarta, Indonesia.

nope mate, i always buy my figures through ebay, so no pre-order. but what i see, it will be something like $300 shipped to europe for me (the cheapest), which is just too much for it.

so if you going to part one out with me, or ordering another one for me, i would be deaply grateful :)

I don't think I can find it at the early PO price again for you, as most who are selling their PO slots are increasing their prices now.

And i think shipping might be a bit pricy to Germany as well, as these DX stuffs usually run around $80usd for shipping alone. So I think if Yu can get it for $300 now, that's a pretty good deal and you can get it soon. Might be another 3-4 months before I can get mine usually :(

Don't they have HT dealers in Germany?

Well BBTS has it for sale for $240 + shipping. Acording to them the shipping to Chile is somewhere around $40. The good thing is they use USPS, so I have a big chance of not being caught by customs.

Customizers. :lol

Only thing I will do is put on one of the darker Begins belts and on the shelf it will go.

Anyone who thinks DX02 is better is simply put, ****ing nuts.

****ing nuts.

love everything about this figure but one thing, that Bat symbol, once you see it it's all you notice :( gonna have to pose him with one arm covering (his) left side of the Bat symbol

Customizers. :lol

Only thing I will do is put on one of the darker Begins belts and on the shelf it will go.

i prob swap over the DX02 boots to this. currently my DX12 looks like he,s wearing long pair socks over his shoes :lol i really dont like the skinny looking shins though :slap

love everything about this figure but one thing, that Bat symbol, once you see it it's all you notice :( gonna have to pose him with one arm covering (his) left side of the Bat symbol

Everything? C'mon now...:lol

1-51.jpg

Back