HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Everything? C'mon now...:lol

1-51.jpg

:lol Well everything i'll be using, so the frowning faceplate and grapple gun accessory wise.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

:Lol You know, I think the likeness on that mouth plate looks more like bale after I saw it on rory's thumb for some reason :lol

Jajajjaja great pics rory

Great photos Rorywan!! Thanks!

This will be my second Hot toys action figure I just bought superman off of ebay and luckily all went smoothy. I am very excited about the figure even after reading all the posts...lol. New to hot toys but excited over all the cool figures. Just missed on Keaton batman he is going for a little too much on ebay for me at this time though.

Looks like the abs plates are uneven in these two pics. On the right ( his left). Not as bad as that pic we saw earlier but it's there. So the armor just gets moved a bit when futzing I guess. No big deal.

It's a little more noticeable in the top pic.

1-49.jpg
4-29.jpg

Then they're alright again in this pic. :lol

7-18.jpg

Does anybody have a movie still pic when Bale did the frowning mouth? I really don't see bale at all from that sculpt :huh

Does anybody have a movie still pic when Bale did the frowning mouth? I really don't see bale at all from that sculpt :huh

Agree 100%, I don't see ANY Bale in these face plates, not a tiny bit in any of them.

This is Bale IMO..
1-29.jpg

Anyone who thinks DX02 is better is simply put, ****ing nuts.

****ing nuts.

I'm so nuts you can suck my fresh.

Great pics, Rory!
PERS looks awesome, can't wait. Just need to sell this stupid unmasked Bale head and charge $ for making perfect Doofy one.

I can't tell very well from his video, which has the better abs. His DX02's abs look to me like they've had a curling iron on them. It may be the way the video is looking, but they look even more misaligned than anything I've seen on the DX12. Though, it's really irrelevant when you're showing me a leaky 02, vs a clean 12, which one technically got it right.

The chest on the DX 12 doesn't stick out any farther than the abs. Does look odd that it is so flat. Bruce must have had a smaller chest in TDKR-pushups Master Wayne! :)

The chest on the DX 12 doesn't stick out any farther than the abs. Does look odd that it is so flat. Bruce must have had a smaller chest in TDKR-pushups Master Wayne! :)

It's really not that beefy in the movie though.

The-Dark-Knight-Rises-Poster-Batman-2.jpg

Maybe it was more so in TDK.

The abs in those pictures look almost like they are crooked but are just more noticeable when looking from he left and less when looking from the right of batman.
I hope futzing was the real reason as the mesh undersuit may allow enough even though limited movement of the plates to fix this flaw

Back