HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Somethng's really wrong about the cowl and mouth plates. I mean, REALLY WRONG.

Otherwise, the figure looks okay.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

oh wow just saw the pics (took ages to load) im back in!

Any links to pre order yet?

Bought thrice here
:lol

Fix the eyes on the cowl, the chest bat symbol and replace that ridiculous teeth face with a neautral one

Those are my only major critiques

Last edited:

PD13415642476zK.jpg

PD13415642500jz.jpg

These two sold it to me. These pics are awesome. Looks like he might look best with head down and eyes up much like the DX02. I'd like the see a pic of him looking straight ahead at us.

The Bruce Wayne head-sculpt is just ugly - it looks nothing like Bale. Still getting this figure though!

You guys have got to stop hot linking photos from HT's sites. Rehost them. They are always slow to load and some of them don't even appear until a couple of refreshes,

Really awesome!!

The eyes looks a bit wonky in the cowl though
Nice Bale sculpt, miles better than last years, the ears are wrong though

But they fixed the cowl and neck, and great new boots!!

The teethy face sculpt looks terrible :lol

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this. I agree about the boots and cowl too.

Im glad Neo said it before I did (didn't want to be the party pooper), but yeah the cowl and mouth sculpts are really terrible.

I don't know how you guys are so happy about them.

Cowl looks great. The teeth mouth piece looks aweful. Looks like tictacs. The smiley one is weird too.

You guys have got to stop hot linking photos from HT's sites. Rehost them. They are always slow to load and some of them don't even appear until a couple of refreshes,

:goodpost: :exactly: :goodpost: :exactly:

This would be much simpler if Agen would replace the pics.

It's good that you brought it up. I was starting to wonder if my Internet connection was the cause for the slow loading times.

I don't know how you could have a problem with the cowl, it's pretty damn accurate:

The-dark-knight-got-milk.jpg

The mouths are weird however.

The cowl is great but wtf is with that texture on it! It should be smooth!

Thank, already fixed it.

Last edited:
Back