HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

PD1341564379M29.jpg

Looks pretty damn good here.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Boughtboughtbought. I've never purchased a Hot Toys Batman, this will be an amazing first.

**** me that looks good :horror :thud:

Wowzers! I wasn't going to, but this looks amazing!!

So preorders coming up tomorrow then?

From what photos i can see and have loaded it looks awesome and that stand looks amazing love it, wonder how much it'll be, definite buy for me as it will be my first HT batman, as i missed out on the others, now to wait for the photos to load so i can see a better pic of the awesome looking Bale sculpt. :blissy

:panic::panic::panic::panic::yess: Bought!

Really awesome!!

The eyes looks a bit wonky in the cowl though

Nice Bale sculpt, miles better than last years, the ears are wrong though

But they fixed the cowl and neck, and great new boots!!

The teethy face sculpt looks terrible :lol

I'm all over this like white on rice!!
Is it just me or does anyone else want an empty cowl to go with this figure?? I'd love one, but it doesn't seem to be forthcoming....

The cowl looks like the MMS version

Wow im an IM and predator collector, but damn I need this, good thing joker is coming too, need this solo bad

Bought :yess:Happy I avoided the evilbay scalpers and waited.

Agen Add these details to the first post please

Hot Toys – DX12 - The Dark Knight Rises: 1/6th scale Batman/ Bruce Wayne Collectible Figure Specification
~ DX Series ~

The 1/6th scale Batman/ Bruce Wayne Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Batman/ Bruce Wayne in The Dark Knight Rises movie
- Two (2) interchangeable heads including:
- One (1) Batman head with patented Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and three (3) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing his classic facial expressions
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt of Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne in the movie with accurate facial expression, detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Batman body with 32 points of articulation
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable gloved palms including:
n One (1) pair of fists
n One (1) pair of relaxed palms
n One (1) left open palm
n One (1) right palm for holding batarang

Costume :
- One (1) newly developed complex Batsuit featuring fabric costume covered with armor
- One (1) cape
- Two (2) interchangeable belts including one (1) detailed utility belt with cell phone and accessories and one (1) magnet featured utility belt attaching to the sticky bomb gun
- One (1) pair of forearm gauntlets
- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapons:
- One (1) grapnel gun
- One (1) transformable sticky bomb gun
- One (1) light-up electronic gun
- Two (2) batarangs
- Two (2) mini mines

Accessories:
- One (1) adaptor for connecting Batman and Batpod
- One (1) deluxe stone-like light-up figure stand with steps, Batman/ Bruce Wayne nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Painted by JC.HONG
- Head Art Directed by JC.HONG

Release date: Q4 2012

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Bruce Wayne head sculpt: Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Battery included for light-up electronic gun, button cells (3 pieces) are required
**Battery not included for figure stand, 3A batteries (3 pieces) are required

TM & © DC Comics.
WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
(s12)

© 2012 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Damn! That EMP gun lights up too!

Dat Wayne sculpt!

Does this mean he uses the sticky bomb gun in Rises?

Last edited:

I'm all over this like white on rice!!
Is it just me or does anyone else want an empty cowl to go with this figure?? I'd love one, but it doesn't seem to be forthcoming....

A broken cowl would be sweet......but that will most likely come with Bane

Back