HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Nope buddy I don't have the 1/4 scale and to be honest 1/6 is to my liking.

From what I have seen the 1/4 is obviously the better figure but when I look at my 1/6 it satisfies me and is more than worthy to represent my Nolan Batman.

I agree out of the box HT should have done a better job with the DX12 but a little mod here and there and you can have him looking ace.

I did the squint and neck mod as well as the Lance cape. That's it.

I just don't have the talent some of you bastards do I guess, nor the cojones. Lol. All the mods you guys do to this figure makes him look phenomenal.

a6ugytug.jpg

I don't know what else I can do to make him look better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

To me he looks fine.

Trust me I am no expert when it comes to doing mods but I just took my time with this guy and slowly I got there.

I did the same thing and I could only get it to this: It droops down near the ends and I was wondering what you did to keep them straight? Plus your Bats doesn't seem to be bending downward as much as mine is on the Pod in order to get the hands to grasp the handles without bending those handles, did you do any mods by any chance?

1378296_10202511126642340_33444807_n.jpg

No, just time consuming and labor. Do not rest until you stay well

Anyone else see this figure on Comic Book Men after Walking Dead on AMC? The shop sells this poor guy one for like $450 after coming down from $500!

It was a cool segment though, they did the figure proud I think.

I saw that as well. It was pretty cool to see. I wouldn't feel too bad for the guy who bought it, though. $450 to that guy is probably like spending pennies. His house, and more importantly his man cave, which is actually a ******ing batcave, is amazing! This is the guy. That clock/bookshelf is actually a secret entrance to the batcave. Man, I need to hit the lottery.

batcave.jpg

b52.jpg

search

What is that BTAS series book all the way at the top?

Yeah the dx12 is a really nice figure. Even tho I'm getting the 1/4 scale bats. I thought about selling my dx12. But I just can't bring myself to do it. He looks too good standing next to Keaton Batman and CR superman.

Anyone else see this figure on Comic Book Men after Walking Dead on AMC? The shop sells this poor guy one for like $450 after coming down from $500!

It was a cool segment though, they did the figure proud I think.

Yeah, I saw that episode. it was kinda cool that they were talking about Hot Toys and the DX12. What about that guy 's batcave(certainly didn't pay $450 for mine)

It's a great book!
Get it.

Is it any good? Do you have it?

Does anyone know?

Yeah I have it, it's a good read. Lots of exclusive art and looks at the characters too.

Browsing prices... Not cheap..
What was its original msrp?

I saw that as well. It was pretty cool to see. I wouldn't feel too bad for the guy who bought it, though. $450 to that guy is probably like spending pennies. His house, and more importantly his man cave, which is actually a ******ing batcave, is amazing! This is the guy. That clock/bookshelf is actually a secret entrance to the batcave. Man, I need to hit the lottery.

batcave.jpg

b52.jpg

search

I hate rich people... LOL j/k

Batman Animated by Chip Kidd.
Is it any good? Do you have it?

Does anyone know?

It's a great book!
Get it.
Yeah I have it, it's a good read. Lots of exclusive art and looks at the characters too.

Like everyone said, it is a great art book. I got mine signed by Bruce Timm, Andrea Romano, and of course, Kevin Conroy!!! Took a picture with them all as well! :yess::yess: I'll post the picture when I find it.

Got this a few weeks ago...what can I say? I like it!

20131023_185403.jpg

I thought I'd share a couple of pics of my DX12.

This is the very first figure I trully modded and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

I must thank the Freaks as most of the mods I did where shown here in pictures, videos with great tutorials. :clap

I cut the mouth plate myself off the bootleg Bruce Wayne head.

As a bonus, I can use the head as an empty cowl as I didn't glue back the eyes and the magnet, and I cut the black part behind the mouth.

As for the rest, fatsuit removed, gauntlets widened, gloves cut, shortened neck, Iforigno cape.

This is the very first figure I trully modded and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

I must thank the Freaks as most of the mods I did where shown here in pictures, videos with great tutorials. :clap

As a bonus, I can use the head as an empty cowl as I didn't glue back the eyes and the magnet, and I cut the black part behind the mouth.

As for the rest, fatsuit removed, gauntlets widened, gloves cut, shortened neck, Iforigno cape.

Beautiful DX12, probably the best one I've seen! :clap:clap:clap

I have to agree. That is one of the nicest looking DX-12's that I've seen on the board! I love the how the bootleg mouth looks, the eyes, and the look and fit of the shoulders and pads tight to the body. Excellent job Iam_Dabatman and welcome to the boards! :clap

Beautiful DX12, probably the best one I've seen! :clap:clap:clap

I have to agree. That is one of the nicest looking DX-12's that I've seen on the board! I love the how the bootleg mouth looks, the eyes, and the look and fit of the shoulders and pads tight to the body. Excellent job Iam_Dabatman and welcome to the boards! :clap

Thanks! It means a lot to me. :)

Hello my friends! just recievend my lforigno custom cape, can someone explain how to place layer in DX12? This cape has not any clips like the original cape...

Thank you!

Hello my friends! just recievend my lforigno custom cape, can someone explain how to place layer in DX12? This cape has not any clips like the original cape...

Thank you!

Just stuff it in. I used a pen cap

Back