HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I'm looking to buy this figure finally buy I want it MIB, is 400$ too much? Cheers

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

yeah it is, if you are little bit patient there are people sellling it for 300-330 with shipping on this board. actually there are a few doing so right now.

if you are thinking of buying from a member called hahajoker or something like that, do not do that.

yeah it is, if you are little bit patient there are people sellling it for 300-330 with shipping on this board. actually there are a few doing so right now.

if you are thinking of buying from a member called hahajoker or something like that, do not do that.

Ooh if you could point me in the right direction I would be greatful :)

Are they actually selling it for bran new MIB tho?

1382895_10202511124122277_615145984_n.jpg

1378296_10202511126642340_33444807_n.jpg

1375741_10202511128842395_221822560_n.jpg

How did you work the cape into the holder?

With instruction manual and this...

175792_364687686948806_822592534_o.jpg

I did the same thing and I could only get it to this: It droops down near the ends and I was wondering what you did to keep them straight? Plus your Bats doesn't seem to be bending downward as much as mine is on the Pod in order to get the hands to grasp the handles without bending those handles, did you do any mods by any chance?

Anyone with the Dx12 and 02 - does the 02 cowl work on the DX12 body? Any pics?

^^^ Isn't one looser on the other? Or is it a solid fit? My DX02 head on the DX12 body feels loose.

Are you thinking about getting the DX02 head or something, J&B?

Personally, I always felt the DX02 head was hideous.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Are you thinking about getting the DX02 head or something, J&B?

Personally, I always felt the DX02 head was hideous.

Hmmmmm kinda - I like the cowl and the mouth. The eyes are a bit dodgy but I could live with that.

Got one to sell? ha

Nah, I'm actually surprised you like it with your distaste for the DX12 head, which I think is better. The DX02 has a more squished look and the eyes look ridiculous. The mouths are great though. I bought those for the DX12.

Are you tired of the MRM head or something ?

^^^ Isn't one looser on the other? Or is it a solid fit? My DX02 head on the DX12 body feels loose.

Should not be they are both held in place with magnets. The DX12 neck is much thicker then the DX02 though.

Last edited:

in the interest of fairness with the Bat elbow, here is another

739950_10151753674398528_446283487_o.jpg

1397802_10151753681628528_150747773_o.jpg

Last edited:

Anyone else see this figure on Comic Book Men after Walking Dead on AMC? The shop sells this poor guy one for like $450 after coming down from $500!

It was a cool segment though, they did the figure proud I think.

Who needs 1/4 scale?.....only joking that figure is great too but I think the DX12 is an awesome figure, :rock -

I don't know if you have the 1/4 or not, and while I also like my 1/6 bats collection (mainly for the vehicles available for that specific size) the 1/4 seriously blows this out of the water. I liked my dx12 all right, but now looking at my 1/4, it makes me think that HT could've done much better with this guy. It is kind of unfair to compare them, I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I don't know if you have the 1/4 or not, and while I also like my 1/6 bats collection (mainly for the vehicles available for that specific size) the 1/4 seriously blows this out of the water. I liked my dx12 all right, but now looking at my 1/4, it makes me think that HT could've done much better with this guy. It is kind of unfair to compare them, I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Nope buddy I don't have the 1/4 scale and to be honest 1/6 is to my liking.

From what I have seen the 1/4 is obviously the better figure but when I look at my 1/6 it satisfies me and is more than worthy to represent my Nolan Batman.

I agree out of the box HT should have done a better job with the DX12 but a little mod here and there and you can have him looking ace.

Back