Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, sorry for the dumb question.
I've found a MMS 68 at a low price, I can use It to make a "custom" joker with the dress and head sculpt of the dx11? (the one on ebay, i think therey are replica or something like that..)
Btw sorry for my bad english!

If you are going to use the dress and headsculpt of the DX11, why do you need MMS 68?

All you are going to use is the body, right? That's a Truetype body. Those can be found on their own, for cheaper than the MMS 68 probably.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SNAP. :lol

To be fair though I agree. Took this photo yesterday and the coat is bothering me more than ever. Bring on the yunsil set!!

1f11fdd4e12526563eb3e32a091b741f_zps2n5xw71y.jpg

What would be the best way to take the neck plug off the sculpt? I want to display it on a stand without the plug.

Hello mates,
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm pretty sure you guys know every little thing about Joker!

I'm working on a custom Joker, and I'm on the fence about the DX11 and the MJ12 heads (both knockoffs on eBay, as I can't spend a lot of money).

What is your opinion in terms of likeness, details, etc?

Would possibly recommend another alternative head to those 2 versions maybe?

Thanks a lot for your support, much appreciated.

Enviado de meu Nexus 6P usando Tapatalk

Back