Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it possible to take off the neck joint on the second head so I can display it on a stand?

That's cheap. You sure it's authentic and not a kitbash knockoff put in an authentic box?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Guy gave me a great price on it,said he wasn't looking to make a lot off of it just needed it sold. We shall see tomorrow when it gets here. I'll post pics and u can tell me if u think its legit. He's also got a lot of the DC hot toys fr sale too,Catwoman,tumbler, batman,Bane,for great prices too.

Guy gave me a great price on it,said he wasn't looking to make a lot off of it just needed it sold. We shall see tomorrow when it gets here. I'll post pics and u can tell me if u think its legit. He's also got a lot of the DC hot toys fr sale too,Catwoman,tumbler, batman,Bane,for great prices too.

Wow! Looking forward to seeing what a $325 (in 2017) DX11 looks like...I am hoping that in this case the old adage about something sounding to good to be true does not manifest itself. Best of luck.

Just checked and he sent me pics before he boxed it. This is the Exclusive version right? And how much do these usually go for?

image1100zzj.jpg

image212zu9o.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, that's the exclusive Grumpy mask and detonator. He looks legit.

And I just checked on the price, and the special edition goes for about $480-$670. Why, are you looking to sell him already? :lol

EDIT:

I'm just curious, but did he list that as "new" or "used"? I noticed he swapped the hands out. Jus' checkin'.

Last edited:
Nope gonna keep him! Was just curious of the going price since people were hinting at it being to good to be true. He stated it was opened and displayed but pretty much mint. He didnt note that it was the EX though,nice surprise!

The pictures definitely appear to be the real thing...knowing that it is the exclusive (a few months ago I saw a few go for EBay for just a little under $1000.00 believe it or not) suggests that either a whole bunch of other people bought $325 Jokers from this seller and got the same pictures too...or you found a complete sucker on the Seller end who sadly had absolutely no clue what he had and gave it away....even the desire for a super fast sale could have probably easily netted him $100 more than you paid. Not your fault though...it is definitely not the responsibility of the buyer to educate the seller on the value of what they are selling before purchasing it.

The pictures definitely appear to be the real thing...knowing that it is the exclusive (a few months ago I saw a few go for EBay for just a little under $1000.00 believe it or not) suggests that either a whole bunch of other people bought $325 Jokers from this seller and got the same pictures too...or you found a complete sucker on the Seller end who sadly had absolutely no clue what he had and gave it away....even the desire for a super fast sale could have probably easily netted him $100 more than you paid. Not your fault though...it is definitely not the responsibility of the buyer to educate the seller on the value of what they are selling before purchasing it.

Again he said he wasnt looking to make a ton of money off selling off his collection just wanted what he paid plus a little and he said he was aware of ebay prices. Believe it or not,not everyone is not out to rape people with aftermarket prices! But I dunno,hes in the process of registering here on the forums to sell off more things he has. Very cool guy to do business with.

did you get him in yet? Thats a sweet deal!

I guess so! Hes on the delivery truck today so he will be arriving soon!

I hope this all goes well! With prices like this he will be most welcome here! :)

Its legit bros. Came with the brown shipper from Sideshow and all parts. Body feels like Hot Toys body. Dude threw in a couple extra backdrops cut down for detolf use and overnight shipping too. Only flaw I see is one of the buttons is missing from the vest and its missing a mini magnet on the outer collar. This figure is ****ing awesome glad to have finally secured one! Check it out...

0rj1XRU.jpg

bcC3Pfa.jpg

0Re4wNB.jpg

Jsdnxa6.jpg

DLoNGG8.jpg

Back