Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SNAP. :lol

To be fair though I agree. Took this photo yesterday and the coat is bothering me more than ever. Bring on the yunsil set!!

1f11fdd4e12526563eb3e32a091b741f_zps2n5xw71y.jpg

Love that head sculpt! Which sculpt is that and did you do the custom hair work on it?

What would be the best way to take the neck plug off the sculpt? I want to display it on a stand without the plug.

I took the plug out of my masked bank robber sculpt with an orange stick that you use to push back your cuticles... just worked at it slowly and carefully.

Just bought my Joker from a fellow collector and damn, I am loving this figure! :love

18839568_10155475082064363_490783129646266939_o.jpg

Only gripe I have is that the socks are a bit damaged. Does anyone have any spare socks lying around they don't need?

Just bought my Joker from a fellow collector and damn, I am loving this figure! :love

View attachment 345249

Only gripe I have is that the socks are a bit damaged. Does anyone have any spare socks lying around they don't need?

I think I have some DX01 ones. The DX01 came with the hard shoes, right? If so, they're it!

If you want them just pay for postage. Couldn't be bothered putting them on ebay for the $20 odd I'll get for them. If you want them PM me your details. If you also want the shoes, let me know.

I think I have some DX01 ones. The DX01 came with the hard shoes, right? If so, they're it!

If you want them just pay for postage. Couldn't be bothered putting them on ebay for the $20 odd I'll get for them. If you want them PM me your details. If you also want the shoes, let me know.

:clap

The serious headsculpt for me is one of the best Hot Toys have achieved, it looks terrific especially when you get the angles right, I absolutely love it

Yes, they should be it! *_* Thanks so much for the help Mr Walker! Sent you a pm. :3

Looking for a DX11 if anyone knows someone looking to sell one. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello guys,

Just a nood question. Does anyone know if the medicom rah joker clothes fit into this figure? If not, would anybody have a spare dx11 vest they don't need?

Thanks in advance :)

Ok thanks.. I've started to bash a joker with a mixture of hot toys clothes and I'm struggling to find a vest for it..

Back