Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my Detolfs built. Changed up my Joker setup, really digging this look.

image.jpg

Love it when this thread gets bumped. Great figure all around imo could look better but for what we paid back then seems like a steal compared to today's pre orders.

Unfortunately I wasn't yet serious about collecting when Two-Face was out... Would've been incredible to get him for $50.

The shame of it was Aaron Eckhart was great as Harvey Dent. So very underappreciated when people talk about TDK. My favorite scene in the film is Harvey and Joker in the hospital.

Hi guys
Was wondering if you could help -
I have just bought the dx01 granades they are in post at the moment. Can you attaches the grandes to the dx11 jacket?
Thanks

Hi guys
Was wondering if you could help -
I have just bought the dx01 granades they are in post at the moment. Can you attaches the grandes to the dx11 jacket?
Thanks

No. The "rig" that they go in, built in to the DX01 jacket, is not part of the DX11 jacket.

I've got the dx01 coat as well. I might attempting cutting it out and sticking into the dx11 coat.

Look up ToysStudioHK on Facebook. They sell rigs that you can put into the DX11 coat. I made one myself when DX11 first came out. It just takes time and patience.

The collar on mine irritates me... One side is higher than the other in front. This the only pic I have on my phone and isn't as noticeable from this angle but you can still see it

54891e4e60cfd87e874bbe03c3102925.jpg

Back