Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eb800b0f64bbe5acf1235cb4a65881d9.jpg

f9e37fe355977c8c1544fa15faa666cc.jpg

Awesome! I have a ONESIXTHKIT kit bash and he is by far the hardest figure to pose. Really need patience and creativity with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! I have a ONESIXTHKIT kit bash and he is by far the hardest figure to pose. Really need patience and creativity with him.

I eventually decided on this for my pose. No screen accuracy, just suitably menacing.

17XnDU7.jpg

Apologies for the crappy photos.

Great pose Mr. Walker, he looks like he's plotting something dastardly there...

Thanks mate. That was the plan. I just went for something that looked a bit menacing.

Damn, the photo makes his head look big. It's actually one of the reworked heads by Rory, so no, not oversized. :)

For selling (most of) the accessories - table, lamp, accessory pack (the plastic case with pencil, cards, money, etc), machine gun, all but two of the hands, laughing head - basically everything except the pistol and retractable knife - what would be a fair price?

For selling (most of) the accessories - table, lamp, accessory pack (the plastic case with pencil, cards, money, etc), machine gun, all but two of the hands, laughing head - basically everything except the pistol and retractable knife - what would be a fair price?

That's not a question that anybody's going to reasonably have the answer to.

The best thing you can do is look at the prices that these things have sold for on Ebay recently, and estimate from that.

I would be interested in most of those items if you are willing to break it down... (Table, Lamp and accessory pack)

Hey guys! I just bought the figure! In my goddamn country, at a reasonable price! Cant believe it...
Anyway... I wanted to ask for advice:
Once i got him out of the box, noticed that the bottom of the purple coat had been in a bad position while in the box; it has a big wrinkle, and stays in an akward position...
Should i iron it? Or what could i do to fix it...?

Hey guys! I just bought the figure! In my goddamn country, at a reasonable price! Cant believe it...
Anyway... I wanted to ask for advice:
Once i got him out of the box, noticed that the bottom of the purple coat had been in a bad position while in the box; it has a big wrinkle, and stays in an akward position...
Should i iron it? Or what could i do to fix it...?

Iron it on very low heat. You'll be fine. Cover it with a sheet to prevent damage.

Back