Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I think Nolanverse is done as well. I still don't have a Two-Face but have DX11 so I'm satisfied.

I had hoped for a 3.0 so they could try and top that MJ Choi sculpt. I'd much rather shell out $300 for a whole new figure rather than just a sculpt.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I had hoped for a 3.0 so they could try and top that MJ Choi sculpt. I'd much rather shell out $300 for a whole new figure rather than just a sculpt.

To be honest I don't like the DX11 sculpt, there is something about the small eyes and chubby face that looks off to me. I prefer the DX01 sculpt yeah it's old but it looks more like Heath to me

Give me a Bane 2.0! I can't wait to get my parts to build my Joker. Impatiently waiting on everything to show up. Hope it all comes within a few days of each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest I don't like the DX11 sculpt, there is something about the small eyes and chubby face that looks off to me. I prefer the DX01 sculpt yeah it's old but it looks more like Heath to me
I was impressed when I first got the DX11, but now I want a better sculpt. I think one of HT's best is the alternate BR Joker head, with the slicked back hair.

I've thought about tracking down the MJ one, but right now I can't justify 300 bucks for just a sculpt. Maybe someday.

I was impressed when I first got the DX11, but now I want a better sculpt. I think one of HT's best is the alternate BR Joker head, with the slicked back hair.

I've thought about tracking down the MJ one, but right now I can't justify 300 bucks for just a sculpt. Maybe someday.

:exactly: I agree, I might get the BR sculpt

If nothing Nolan related is revealed at SDCC, I'd say they're finished with it. DCCU and MCU from now on.

I agree looking forward to seeing something at SDCC 2015 doubt it hopefully something new in the Nolan Dark Knight world. Not sure if it was a "timed" license for them also DC wants to push the new Batman style coming. Joke 3.0 yes doubtful but DX11 Joker 2.0 is hitting T-800 Exoskeleton numbers and that got a re-release so DX11 Joker 2.0 from 2008-09 is definitely do for a re-release and Even that won;t Crush Secondary Markets that will maintain at the $500-700+ Range for the Exclusive with the Detonator. Gonna Pick one up at the next Con. Cash I don't trust ebay sellers.

And Iron Man RDJ is due for a DX release they have suckered multi millions from people. Wait til they drop a DX Iron Man, with exlclusive Metal box an exclusive, Infinity Stone (because every knows they are holding back DX models to release with Infinity Stones) Iron Man will be one if not the first DX version to pack in an Infinity Stone. These will be $350 Pre-order give or take and $650 secondary market in days.

And Hot Toys Thanos, really whos gonna buy a HT without the Infinity Gauntlet ? Gonna wait for New Figure and you'll have to buy each DX Figure with Exlusive Infinity Stone to fill the Gauntlet. Setting aside roughly $5,000 for that. Its was that or a new High End Gaming PC decided on a new Hot toys themed man Cave.

Back