Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DX11 arrived yesterday.. Finally my Nolan collection is complete
e2a6f2ced42be76ae084cd73e2033381.jpg

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

Just a heads up - I have an unopened/NIB DX11 Joker 2.0 that I'm open to selling. PM me if you're interested.

Thank you very much! No, I don't think I'll buy Bane, it's a good figure but not one of my favourite villains.

Thats a shame. He is a great fig and would fit in well with you collection. I really love the catwomen figure. I actually think she looks better on the batpod than batman.

Well, if I had enough money and enough space, I would buy Bane, Alfred, Gordon, Batpod, armory, Tumbler and also the funny dude that says "Nice ride" when Gordon arrives to Wayne tower with the batmobile in Batman begins..! But I had to make a choice and I've chosen TDKR batsuit, then my favorite "ally", Catwoman, and now my favorite villain, The Joker. It's time for some Marvel stuff now :)

Anyway, really a good figure. I will display it in this pose for some days, but if I decide to buy a smaller stand for Bats, maybe I will use the police station set and the laughing face.

I think the Hot Toys DX11 Joker 2.0 is one of the more difficult figures to pose. But I found a position that I like and am really happy about the purchase. The DX11 is the best choice in terms of Ledger Joker so far.
The figure never fails to catch attention, especially with friends without any idea about figures. Very lifelike and actually a bit creepy with his intrusive look and facial expression

DX11 Joker 2-1-small.jpg

DX11 Joker 1-1-small.jpg

Back