Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those bases look fantastic . If the asphalt was a little more gray (older road) like its not brand new hot top . It would be perfect

Those bases look fantastic . If the asphalt was a little more gray (older road) like its not brand new hot top . It would be perfect

Thanks a lot man! :hi5: Would be possible if desired. It's just to give a darker, more night like apperiance, the crosswalk is actually more weathered than visible on the pictures, will have to get my hands on a better cam. :lol

I was never really pleased with the paint on mine so he rocked the BR head for awhile. I figured what the hell and did a little touch up. Not scene specific just more to my liking. Also weathered the coat which toned down the fluffiness.

v0lvzu2.jpg

Got all my DX11 stuff in today so I went ahead and Frankenstein'd it all together.

jyQeEof.jpg

mMdHu2O.jpg

clWz5va.jpg

So this is the DX02 body with the DX11 head-sculpt, shoes, pants, coat, hands, gun, and money. I think it looks quite good :lol
Still figuring out how to futz the coat properly, it looks and fits nice but it just won't futz very nicely. It tends to flap out a lot and not "hang" as easily.

Also this new forum layout is super nice!

Guys, how do those shoe blades work exactly? I don't really see any way of attaching them to the shoe other then a small hole in the blade it self.

Guys, how do those shoe blades work exactly? I don't really see any way of attaching them to the shoe other then a small hole in the blade it self.

You just slip it into the small slot between the soles of the shoe and the leather. There's a small slit at the point of the toe area on both shoes.

After some more nudging and wriggling I gave up. It just won't go in there naturally, I feel like I'm MAKING a hole in the shoe. Decided to just leave it be for now.

If you didn't know already, my camera's focus is broken so my apologies for the poor quality of the photos.

Thanks for that! Yeah I mean, I took another look, there is just no hole there. And if there is, the shoe and the sole are squished together so tightly that the hole is kinda gone. It just feels like I'm breaking the shoe putting that blade in there. Ughgughgghghg....

Back