Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant deny that Bobby C's Joker is the top dog, but honestly I dont understand 2500 for a 1/6th toy headsculpt. Thats roughly a reliable used car, rent/mortgage money, etc. I cant fathom spending that much, or why he thinks its plausable to charge that much. No disrespect meant. Just my opinion.

I never liked Bobby C's sculpt at all. I appreciate all the work he puts into his stuff. I heard he uses glass eyes and the hair is hand punched, so it was going to be expensive. Not to mention he casts and paints them himself. I don't even know what a fair price would be for something like that. But as an artist I respect the guy a lot.

Now Adams sculpt is still the ruling king of Ledgers likeness. But those sculpts are for the 'elite' of the Freaks board.

Which sculpt are you referring to? Because I know for a fact that at least two people have paid that much for a certain custom Joker sculpt. 2 g's seems to be the new 'standard'.

You have a link to an Ebay sale or some other kind of evidence? Sorry, I think it's a bunch of hot air - people claiming ridiculous prices have been paid, to increase the perceived value (or "wisdom") of their own purchases.

If you've got any evidence, or people are willing to come out and say they've paid $2,000 for a 1/6 headsculpt though, I'm certainly open to being proven wrong.

I know I've seen Adam sculpt with full Kato suit Jokers for $1500 or less within the last year and a half. That said, I don't doubt that now, as this hobby grows, more rich crazies are coming in willing to drop 2Gs on something to substantiate their eliteness.

I don't think I could put an Adam sculpted Kato suited Joker in my detolf knowing I payed 2g's for it. I would look at it and be like:

"That's 2 g's standing right there......hmmm....cool....."

S3VpN.gif

You have a link to an Ebay sale or some other kind of evidence? Sorry, I think it's a bunch of hot air - people claiming ridiculous prices have been paid, to increase the perceived value (or "wisdom") of their own purchases.

If you've got any evidence, or people are willing to come out and say they've paid $2,000 for a 1/6 headsculpt though, I'm certainly open to being proven wrong.

I don't have any kind of evidence as in receipts, but I'm certainly not going to call the people that I think of a reliable source a liar. Nor should you already assume that they are, or that I'm making things up. If you're going to ask me to drop names that isn't going to happen either. If certain individuals want to make it known ( and its not that big of a secret anyhow) then they can go about doing so.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Are there any mod to help make the coat fit better? And the collar area of the dress shirt and coat? After doing all the mods to my dx12, he's starting to outshine my joker lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To fit better? Could you be a little more specific? I know the coat can take a good bit of futzing to look right.....

To fit better? Could you be a little more specific? I know the coat can take a good bit of futzing to look right.....

My bad. To make the coat fall and hug the body more naturally. Also the dress shirt collar doesn't look right cuz it's covering the knot of the tie a bit. I remember seeing something about putting a wire somewhere? Or wetting the coat?

That's all futzing. You can put a paperclip around the inside of the collar to make it lay and form better around the neck. As far as the collar/tie thing mine does the same thing. I just fiddled with it until it looked a little better. I took the tie off, loosened the collar, put the tie back on, then futzed. Not the best explanation i guess but it really is just fiddling with it until it looks good.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

That's all futzing. You can put a paperclip around the inside of the collar to make it lay and form better around the neck. As far as the collar/tie thing mine does the same thing. I just fiddled with it until it looked a little better. I took the tie off, loosened the collar, put the tie back on, then futzed. Not the best explanation i guess but it really is just fiddling with it until it looks good.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

I see, I guess ill just have to mess around with it. Good looks bro and have a Merry Christmas!

what's the best joker head sculpt available that is affordable? and any place to get just the head sculpt from the first joker release by hot toys?

Back