Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC00514_zps4b3a4b80.jpg

He looks like a 70's pimp in that coat.:monkey3

Hey guys I need some help. I need the clearest pics that can be found of the Hit Me scene. I just need good pics of Ledgers face to use for a paint commission. As many as you can. I already googled pics so I'm covered there. Im hoping for something a little better. I want a really good shot of the make up. Is it possible to get some screen grabs from the DVD or Blu Ray? Sorry for my ignorance if I sound stupid but Im not as computer/tech savvy as a lot of people on this board. Thanks.

Hey guys I need some help. I need the clearest pics that can be found of the Hit Me scene. I just need good pics of Ledgers face to use for a paint commission. As many as you can. I already googled pics so I'm covered there. Im hoping for something a little better. I want a really good shot of the make up. Is it possible to get some screen grabs from the DVD or Blu Ray? Sorry for my ignorance if I sound stupid but Im not as computer/tech savvy as a lot of people on this board. Thanks.

Obviously not the best quality (you did say you googled pics already) but I assume that you've at least seen these ones?

https://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/8900000/Hit-Me-the-joker-8904139-1023-561.jpg

https://img181.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20110413/01/56227969201104121620323003174362493_001.jpg

https://renatofelix.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/batman-o-cavaleiro-das-trevas-03.jpg

The-Dark-Knight-1780.jpg

The-Dark-Knight-1766.jpg

Screenshot2013-11-15at105024AM.png

The-Dark-Knight-1800.jpg

The-Dark-Knight-1770.jpg

Screenshot2013-11-15at103931AM.png

Screenshot2013-11-15at103909AM.png

Screenshot2013-11-15at104652AM.png

Yeah, I've seen these but like Difabios that last one is a close up so it's useful. Thanks.

Sweet. I've never seen a close up of this before. This will be a big help. Thanks.

Having been busy over the weekend I still managed to get sometime into modding my second Joker 2.0 coat.

I farted around with it some more this morning and I think I'm happy with it.

Did you use chalk for your mod or something more perm?

No buddy it was fabric paint. A member brunofields? I think said that was what he used.

I basically (with Joker pictures on my screen) mixed black and white with water and painted the coat on Saturday. On Sunday I did some more modding but it looked to thick and heavy so today I smudged it with my fingers and cotton buds to achieve what you see in the pictures.

You could also use soft pastels for that jacket and if mess up or change your mind it'll come off.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Great tip.

I actually thought that I had went to far yesterday but with a little elbow grease and my fingers & cotton buds all was okay in the end.

When I started the mod on Saturday I just remembered that some member had stated that they used fabric paint and water so I just used that solution with some Joker pictures as reference.

Yeah thats what scares me going too far. Im too afraid of the limit of my talent with that stuff so i might pick up a second coat to work on.

Does anyone have the actual dimensions of the interrogation scene diorama? It looks too big for a standard detolf display shelf.

Back