Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure it's expensive, but I don't think you will find one in Europe cheaper then that anytime soon. For the last few months I have never seem one below €300,-.

Thanks. I'm ok with the price more or less, i'm just not sure if the figure is a must have. I'm a huge Nolan Batman fan though so i'm really torn.

Love your avatar by the way.

This figure will always have a place in my collection. Even if the walls come crashing down and I need money I'd have a hard time selling this figure. I still do double takes when I walk into my room and see him behind the glass. I need to take some pictures with my new camera.

So i've been offered one (not from here) for $370 shipped. Brand new and sealed. Regular version. It's in the EU so no taxes.

I already have DX12 Batman and a Selina Kyle on the way but i'm really undecided if dropping that much on Joker would be worth it. Thoughts anyone?

sale selina kyle and get the dx11, batman and joker is enough to represent your nollan's batman collection. btw dx11 its super worth it, you can not regret it.

I honestly have no idea of what Hot Toys could improve on this figure with their next Ledger Joker.. I can only see alternative looks, no real improvements since this one is just perfect imo.

one of mine

am0x.jpg

Well the guy i was going to buy it from decided to sell it to someone else, this after i already bought another figure from him :slap

If anyone (UK/EU) has a new one for sale in mint condition that's not been removed from the box and includes the shipper then send me a PM.

Here's my custom Joker. I think I went a little overboard with the weathering. What do you guys think?

I actually don't think you went far enough. I see what you're trying to do with the sleeves and scuffing, but the problem is the rest of the jumpsuit is way too bright orange and "new" looking, so it all clashes.

Is there a way for you to fade the brightness of the orange, so it'll match the "weathered" look better? I doubt they'd have given the Joker a jumpsuit fresh from the factory.

I've been creating my own Arkham jumpsuits ("Batman Begins" style), using red dye. You might try finding a dye color you like that is a dimmer shade and experiment with that.

I actually don't think you went far enough. I see what you're trying to do with the sleeves and scuffing, but the problem is the rest of the jumpsuit is way too bright orange and "new" looking, so it all clashes.

Is there a way for you to fade the brightness of the orange, so it'll match the "weathered" look better? I doubt they'd have given the Joker a jumpsuit fresh from the factory.

I've been creating my own Arkham jumpsuits ("Batman Begins" style), using red dye. You might try finding a dye color you like that is a dimmer shade and experiment with that.

I was actually thinking pouring a significant amount black paint in a small cup of water and dipping it in. Diluting black so it could somewhat weather the jump suit a little.

Revised film today ... What can I say, a figure is quite far from the original, and Heath Ledger. Sad, but maybe someday, we get something close.
P:S I have this figure and I like it, just as a very high quality figure. Happily, having sculpt of Adam Gu, can not worry =)

Back