Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. :) DX02? Do you mean DX01?

Yes, right! I confuse the numbers more ofter than not. ^^

5348881989_093da3a695_o.jpg

Not posted in here for a while

I've actually grown to dislike the Laughing sculpt i find it very limiting in terms of posing :dunno

Heres how i have my interrogation Joker
DSCN0155.JPG

My second DX11 pers head in that shot is with Rory being modded so at the minute the BRJ head is in its place.

It's surprising how well the BRJ head has held up next to the DX series.

This is true. The most surprising thing for me is how HT hasn't blown that sculpt out the water. I don't get it, they nail almost every sculpt they have and I know this is my opinion but this sculpt is all joker and no ledger

Dunno how people can have problem with this pers. This guy has some realistic looking eyes.

10644580126_961cbc8358_c.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, right! I confuse the numbers more ofter than not. ^^

5348881989_093da3a695_o.jpg

Very cool. :)

It's surprising how well the BRJ head has held up next to the DX series.

Agreed.

This is true. The most surprising thing for me is how HT hasn't blown that sculpt out the water. I don't get it, they nail almost every sculpt they have and I know this is my opinion but this sculpt is all joker and no ledger

I agreed on the fact that they should have had a knock out Ledger likeness by now. Disagree that that there is no Ledger in this sculpt. Theres some angles its unmistakable in HTs attempts at a likeness. Its there. To what degree I have yet to decide. The problem is its just not good enough at this point. And as usual its idealized. I know its become so cliche to bring up Imaresqd1, but he still has yet to be matched. Not even close. Thats the standard HT needs to meet or exceed. Stop ****ing around and get it done.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Dunno how people can have problem with this pers. This guy has some realistic looking eyes.

I wasn't aware of people b-tching about PERS on this figure. Looking at my Joker 2 I've been happy with it. PERS has a history of hit-and-miss on the earlier DX figures (Indiana Jones is probably the low point) but it has been getting more consistent.

To those with the DX11 and Bane bases.....

Are the two bases the same height (or close to it)? I have my DX12 and DX11 displayed together but the height differences between their two stands kill it for me, so I was thinking of using the Bane stand for my DX12.

A while back I had my DX11's coat wet for fuzzing purposes and here is what it looked like:

(Don't mind the dust ^^)

I wish the color and texture were like that when dry. I might try to dye it someday.

A while back I had my DX11's coat wet for fuzzing purposes and here is what it looked like:

(Don't mind the dust ^^)

I wish the color and texture were like that when dry. I might try to dye it someday.

That does look better.

I think someone had dyed their coat earlier on in the thread but seeing that mod to yours really shows how better the coat could have been.

(Don't mind the dust ^^)

That looks excellent. I wish the color was closer to what we see here than what we have.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I've actually grown to dislike the Laughing sculpt i find it very limiting in terms of posing :dunno

I'm still enjoying him....

k88c.jpg

(Don't mind the dust ^^)

:exactly: Even with the blur effect, my pictures of this coat always seem so fluffy!

qlaq.jpg

Thanks guys.

Same here. I'm really bothered by that fluffy coat.

So, for now I have him sit on his chair with his shirt.

Howard Chan has "announced" in an interview a future Ledger Joker. If it's not 1/4, he might have a proper coat to buy lose. :lol

Back