Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can one of the master futzers give me some pointers on making the shirt, tie, and pants look and lay more naturally? The shirt's all bunched up and the tie lays a little weird. Water treatment and lots of tucking? I'm gonna soak the coat tomorrow. I've got the shoes coming in tomorrow and I'm trying to snag a vest on eBay.

The figure isn't meant to be shown with just the shirt, so it's going to be very difficult to get right (if not impossible). Just get the vest on.

The figure isn't meant to be shown with just the shirt, so it's going to be very difficult to get right (if not impossible). Just get the vest on.

That's what I figured. The vest keeps everything down. Thanks, man. The vest is one of the most expensive and hard to find pieces for me so far.

Anyone master this pose...?

tumblr_mbiqec1JUw1ri1mxoo1_400.gif

Decided to repose my TDK / TDKR shelf with a final battle / appearance theme. What you guys think? Have you seen the upside-down Joker pose before? I hadn't seen it so I thought I'd go for it.. Looks pretty awesome to me, real happy with the setup right now. Only knock is the hair doesn't hang, but I can get by it from a distance, lol.

IMG_20130706_222251.

Love the upside down pose! How did you go about stringing him up?

Edit: Didnt see the grabber around his waist! :slap

Can one of the master futzers give me some pointers on making the shirt, tie, and pants look and lay more naturally? The shirt's all bunched up and the tie lays a little weird. Water treatment and lots of tucking? I'm gonna soak the coat tomorrow. I've got the shoes coming in tomorrow and I'm trying to snag a vest on eBay.

bobble head joker,...:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yeah, I'm guessing the lack of the vest makes it look like it has a long neck. The post is pushed all the way down on the ball, so it's not that. :dunno

Yeah, I'm guessing the lack of the vest makes it look like it has a long neck. The post is pushed all the way down on the ball, so it's not that. :dunno

If you pad the top of the shoulders a little it'll balance out the long neck and the whole bit will look less awkward.

That MRM/Kato Joker is awesome. Buries the DX11 out of the box

Kind of unfair... the DX11 isn't tip top posed/futzed. Not that I expect it to match up to a thousand+ custom.

My DX11 certainly looks better than the one in that pic...

9177050795_49a42e1331_o.jpg

Haha very true. And camera focus is on the custom too.

Back