Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_8032_zps3c292167.jpg

Very nice custom! That's why I sold mine. There will be, inevitably, version 3.0.

@dominishin

Ahh but I do. I didn't say the v3.0 (if it happens) would look like that custom but I'm sure it will be miles better than the DX11 we have now. Just compare the DX11 to the DX01.

@ah_toot

That's what most of us thought when the DX01 was released. Who thought there was going to be a v2.0 Joker when it was announced? Nobody. We really never know when it comes to HT's decision making. :D

Anyway, if it comes, it comes. If not, I won't lose sleep over it. :D

The one thing I miss about the DX01 coat was the wire in the bottom. I love the new coat much more than I thought I would but I just cant get the bottom to stop puffing out. Everything else blows the first release out of the water IMO.

Kind of unfair... the DX11 isn't tip top posed/futzed. Not that I expect it to match up to a thousand+ custom.

My DX11 certainly looks better than the one in that pic...

9177050795_49a42e1331_o.jpg

Oh completely agree. Thought that when I posted it but could not be asked to futz it.

Yours looks ace there. :clap

Did anyone post a futzing tutorial? :lol
I'd want to futz mine like that when I get my hands on it.

Nope, but I wish someone would. I water treated my overcoat but it doesn't look anywhere as good as some of the others. :gah:

It looks better than it did but its not as good as Dominishin's.

I just got my Joker today, and WOOOW! I was really hoping the gloss on the first release from Hong Kong would change with later releases, and it seems it did! Mine does not have the all over gloss look on the head, instead it looks more like beads of sweat. It's basically like Bane's broken Bat cowl, but on a much smaller scale. I love the likeness! :clap :clap

I figured. Been trying to work on mine, but it doesn't look as good as the other pictures I've seen here.

Just enlighten us on how you did that awesome repaint of yours! That's the best DX11 repaint IMO. :)

Well the one on the left is Katogear so really easy to futz.

Thanks. I did it actually. :)

Well the one on the left is Katogear so really easy to futz.

Thanks. I did it actually. :)

I saw you post pictures of it a while back. I'm thinking of getting a headplay sculpt so I could try my luck with custom painting. I don't want to risk ruining my Dx11 paint :lol

Decided to repose my TDK / TDKR shelf with a final battle / appearance theme. What you guys think? Have you seen the upside-down Joker pose before? I hadn't seen it so I thought I'd go for it.. Looks pretty awesome to me, real happy with the setup right now. Only knock is the hair doesn't hang, but I can get by it from a distance, lol.

IMG_20130706_222251.

I like that pose! It works really well. Like you said, all it needs is some hanging hair.

Back