Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Joker 2.0 setup. PERS head sculpt on a bank robber costume

JRC_8513a.jpg

JRC_8507a.jpg

JRC_8519a.jpg

Just got the exc. version yesterday and I don't know if it was just that I was having a crap day or what but I am currently underwhelmed by this figure.

Like maybe I'm just over the "wow" factor of these figures that the wait is more exciting now... who knows though...

I know one thing that just makes me nuts is the hair... the hair is all wrong... I thought in person it would be better but to me it's not.

I suspect when I get some more days and poses in I may change my tune... but then I will probably go "man, this was almost $300!" and I will drift back into the "men."

Anyway here's a pic of him in the case:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/klocket/CAM01037.jpg

M.

Just got the exc. version yesterday and I don't know if it was just that I was having a crap day or what but I am currently underwhelmed by this figure.

Like maybe I'm just over the "wow" factor of these figures that the wait is more exciting now... who knows though...

I know one thing that just makes me nuts is the hair... the hair is all wrong... I thought in person it would be better but to me it's not.

I suspect when I get some more days and poses in I may change my tune... but then I will probably go "man, this was almost $300!" and I will drift back into the "men."

Anyway here's a pic of him in the case:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/klocket/CAM01037.jpg

M.

I still enjoy unboxing new figs after nearly 4 years of collecting. The unboxing is just routine now though. Get the fig out - put a few accessories on him/her - stick him/her in the detolf - the end. I will admit when I first heard of Hot Toys and got my first few figs I was like 'wow' but after 50+ figures its like ' meh another fig.

Still if you are falling out of love with collecting, just keep all your figs in great condition and that goes for their boxes, So you can sell them on.

As for the DX11 ! I did go wow when I opened the box. :lol

So... buttons on these are fun... when I took the purple coat off two of the faux buttons on the cuff of the gray jacket came off too... good times!

I used super glue in the past for this type of issue but is there another way?

God... redressing these are a pain huh?

M.

Okay... so after the redressing and button fiasco I had finally started to warm up to this figure and it feels great to have Ledger Joker back with the rest even if I am running out of space... :/

Here is a few more shots:

CAM01041.jpg

CAM01049.jpg

CAM01055.jpg

CAM01058.jpg

CAM01060.jpg

I still need to put him next to the DX12 at some time but for now he is crammed in with the rest

M.

Most recent one on eBay sold for $399.99... just the exclusive pieces alone sold for about $120.

I personally don't care for the exc. pieces... they have no actually physical connection to the Joker in the film, i just had the option to grab that version and being the same price I went for it.

M.

Has anyone tried getting the gloss off the heads? I'm getting a second PERS headsculpt and I'm hoping it won't be as glossy as my first one.

Back