Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9jio.jpg

Looks relaxed. Like he's saying "can I help you?"

on the original the face paint is kinda pinkish, on the HP is white, also the eyes are very white and the iris lighter in color than the original, the head sculpt is the same

I know the sculpt is the same, I was wondering how the paint looked in person. From the pictures it doesn't look so great. Do you have it?

Are there any of the newer HT body types that are In Stock over at sideshow that are a match? In other words buying a generic than paying extra for a parted out ebay body?

No matter what body you buy, the 2.0 shoes won't fit because they come with a special kind of foot pegs that are individual to the 2.0 alone. I had to buy a second body.

Are there any of the newer HT body types that are In Stock over at sideshow that are a match? In other words buying a generic than paying extra for a parted out ebay body?

You can get one of those narrow shoulder knock offs on ebay for $25. Or a TTL, that's what I'm using and he looks fine.

And as Commtech said, you can use the heating method for the shoes.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

How did you get around to making the jacket to flatten?

I didn't really do anything special, like everyone else i just messed with it, lightly squeezing it together at his waist, pressed the arms to his side etc. I spent roughly an hour and half just messing with his jacket though so it wasn't a 2 minute job it kept irritating me :lol. His machine gun against his leg also helps the jacket keep its shape

Back