Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question guys. If I have a regular Joker 2.0 and I get the ex set piece off EBay will it fit in the box or is there no room for it.

The EX foam has a square cutout next to the laughing sculpt. So it won't fit unless you cut the foam yourself. But it should fit underneath the foam tray where the desk/dio is.

About a week or two ago I received my extra parts from TA. So here is my laughing sculpt set up. The shirt,tie,pants and socks are the DX11 stuff, the vest is from version 1 that's been altered with snaps and the shoes are DX01. The body is a TTL 2.0.

IMG_4098_zpscb9ec0c3.jpg

IMG_4102_zps7003d7b4.jpg

IMG_4140_zps1914941f.jpg

IMG_4145_zps624b50fa.jpg

IMG_4126_zpsbdca2f91.jpg

Always love the pics Fiend! :clap one of y favorite photographers on here

That's surprisingly cheap for them.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
Yea you gotta catch them at the right time and with a coupon. Got a whole first avengers cap uniform for $35 shipped from them a couple months ago

Always love the pics Fiend! :clap one of y favorite photographers on here

Seriously? Wow, that's a big compliment. I never thought I was any good at this stuff. Thank you very much. :)

Yea you gotta catch them at the right time and with a coupon. Got a whole first avengers cap uniform for $35 shipped from them a couple months ago

Agreed. Black Ops is terribly expensive on HT stuff but like you said you have to catch them at the right time. I guess that's why they are always having discount sales. I get emails from them often with discount codes. Their prices are pretty reasonable on generic accessories like if you want a gun or rifle or a pair of pants etc but the HT stuff is hideous. Their shipping is also fantastic. The fastest Ive had. Customer service is also helpful.

Last edited:
I figured I should make my first post here.For 5 years I wanted a nice TDK Joker,finally glad to have one:yess: Didn't have the extra money back when the dx01 and bank robber joker came out.

I've futzed the crap out of mine but the chest area on my cost doesn't lay like yours. Mine just sticks out.

Back