Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Joker finally came in after being held at the customs for 3 weeks. Awesome figure to have in hand! I'm just blown away by the head sculpts, the tailoring of the clothing and the sheer amount of accessories. Incredible piece! Just had a hell of a time getting the coat and blazer off and on plus the tie knot and collar don't seem to cooperate when I try to futz.

uu1i.jpg

7kz3.jpg

9r5i.jpg

4pal.jpg

9rke.jpg

My Joker finally came in after being held at the customs for 3 weeks. Awesome figure to have in hand! I'm just blown away by the head sculpts, the tailoring of the clothing and the sheer amount of accessories. Incredible piece! Just had a hell of a time getting the coat and blazer off and on plus the tie knot and collar don't seem to cooperate when I try to futz.

uu1i.jpg

7kz3.jpg

9r5i.jpg

4pal.jpg

9rke.jpg

These pics are ****ing awesome especially the "Hit me" scene. How did you get your light saber to light up?

These pics are ****ing awesome especially the "Hit me" scene. How did you get your light saber to light up?

Thanks man. The hit me scene in TDK is one of my favourites in the movie. I also remember someone posting a picture with the DX01 and 02 and the V1 of the Batpod with the same pose, so I tried to copy that too.

I got the cathode light saber from Katkuru. He'll have runs from time to time, so just watch out for updates in his thread.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122178&highlight=Katkuru

nice job ~ also love the hit me scene ~ i was feeling very tentative about the joker up until that moment and then suddenly he clicked for me.

the way ledger played it too could have been so obvious and over the top, but there's something brilliant in those few seconds after batman passes him, in the subtlety of his reaction, that is just genius.

and ohmyGod! they've arrested superman!

: D

7kz3.jpg

You have your stand mounted backwards.

\
7kz3.jpg

There I was thinking my pose was creative.. :( Damnit.

Great figure! But I have a question, does everyone's dx11 have a shiny "wet" paint on the normal head sculpt? Because mine does and I don't necessarily like it, but it's not noticeable unless you really look at it. and does the laughing sculpt really supposed to have redder lips?

hey guys,
does anyone know if the backdrop will fit inside a detolf shelf? or will additional modifications be needed?

It does fit but in a more condensed fashion. THe door panel will need to be slightly forward allowing the panels beside it to angle back towards the back of the shelf. Then the side "Window" panels will fit the two side of your display. Kind of like a "M" but with the pointy part flat. I don't tink I explained it well. Here are some visuals.....

It does fit but in a more condensed fashion. THe door panel will need to be slightly forward allowing the panels beside it to angle back towards the back of the shelf. Then the side "Window" panels will fit the two side of your display. Kind of like a "M" but with the pointy part flat. I don't tink I explained it well. Here are some visuals.....

That sitting pose is sick man!!!

hey guys,
does anyone know if the backdrop will fit inside a detolf shelf? or will additional modifications be needed?

The back panel doesn't necessarily need to be folded like how bo Shrek did in order for it to fit, it works but it can also be done like this.
Heres mine, the panels at the side of the door just need moving forward in like a V shape and it looks perfectly fine.
20130531_154108.jpg

Reposing him this weekend with my second Pers head, used the laughing for 2 weeks time for a change.

Of course you could buy a second backdrop and cut it to size if you want the perfect fit.

Finally received my Joker. I can't believe the level of detail on him.

Love it that the box comes with so many extras. I've watched tons of unboxing videos but nothing could beat that feeling of opening up my own box and going through everything.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Finally received my Joker. I can't believe the level of detail on him.

Love it that the box comes with so many extras. I've watched tons of unboxing videos but nothing could beat that feeling of opening up my own box and going through everything.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Nice one ctjayman, it certainly is an amazing package!

Back