Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well just made order.
This is my first non Star Wars item and that says a lot
what i think about this figure.
Hope that in RL looks just half like in photos and videos.

Dont know but something pull me on other side hope not the Dark one :)

P.S.
Hope C3PO will be in 2-3 months still on market with this price.

IMG_4126_zpsbdca2f91.jpg

The bow tie looks really good there. I know some I've seen have a really small bow.

I can't stop looking at it. You should be proud of that Joker Fiend, it's pretty much perfect. The fuller hair is just what it needed.

Oh, you have no idea. This is my favorite figure, no doubt about it. I've had the sculpt back for about 2 weeks and the newness hasn't worn off. I'm more than happy with it. The bow tie looks good I agree. I used his cane to pull the bow out more and futz it. It was all smashed up when I first got it.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

finally get it from my seller today. already unbox it in the store, can't wait to get home to pose it with my dx 12.

Thanks Bro. Do you know of a mod to be able to use them, I really like those shoes and would like to put them on the dx 01.

I know, buy the joker dx 11 body, but besides that?, why did Hot Toys do that? I mean change from a ball joint to a peg, just to aggravate people or to make them buy the dx 11 figure even if you have the dx 01 :gah:

Picked up a DX12 on the weekend and just made the last payment on DX11 today. Joker will be in the post to me tomorrow. Can't wait.

Back