Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The jacket looks bad in almost every pic I've seen of it but in hand it looks just fine!

So, I got my spare parts for my interrogation 2.0 today. Stuck them all together and took a quick snap. Still waiting for the full boxed 2.0 to arrive though. Sad times.

2vx0k68.jpg

It's the snapping sound I am afraid of.

Still jiggling...

Jiggling, jiggling, jiggling.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Well, I sent a pre-emptive email to the retailer, just in case I did break it. I have been jiggling in earnest for a good 15 minutes. Up, down, side to side, all with moderate pressure. But, way hay! It has just loosened. I now have a probably permanent divet in my thumb, but I also have working PERS.

Thanks all.

Mine was the same, glad you got it to loosen. :hi5:

Bit like the DX12's unphotogenicness all over again, he's awesome in hand I need to take some pics of him this weekend.

i got mine today.
i dont know if i got a bad one but too me it is a let down.
the tailoring on the shirt is poor. the tailoring on the rear of the vest is terrible. and the coat looks like one of the sleeves hasnt been put on properly and the pants seem too short.
for a figure i had been waitng on for so long
i feel really underwheled

i got mine today.
the tailoring on the shirt is poor. the tailoring on the rear of the vest is terrible. and the coat looks like one of the sleeves hasnt been put on properly and the pants seem too short.

A bit of futzing should fix a lot of the problem.

So, I see some people are having problems with this one, regarding the face painting. Question is, having the opportunity to get Bane or this one, which one would you get? I already have TDKR Bats coming. Thanks in advance!

A bit of futzing should fix a lot of the problem.

if only that were the case, i'll jst have to live with it, just looked on ebay for a replacement jacket and seams a few on there have the same issue
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOT-TOYS...913&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=2&sd=251283507210&
notice how the right sholder is risen, well mine is like that but worse. no matter how you move/futz it its been sewn on wrong, i must say bar the headsculpts and the shoes i prefer the dx01

So, I see some people are having problems with this one, regarding the face painting. Question is, having the opportunity to get Bane or this one, which one would you get? I already have TDKR Bats coming. Thanks in advance!

A beautifully rendered portrait of an iconic villain played by an iconic actor in the better instalment of the trilogy... shouldn't be too hard a choice really :)

there's no problem with the face painting ~ they are just all different, so it's a crap shoot whether you'll get a clean one or a dirty one (personally i still think the dirty one is better).

it really comes down to which character you want to show off with bats. joker is the obvious and necessary choice, though bane is pretty awesome too.

if only that were the case, i'll jst have to live with it, just looked on ebay for a replacement jacket and seams a few on there have the same issue
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOT-TOYS...913&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=2&sd=251283507210&
notice how the right sholder is risen, well mine is like that but worse. no matter how you move/futz it its been sewn on wrong, i must say bar the headsculpts and the shoes i prefer the dx01

Really? i had the DX01 loose with no head sculpt to use for interrogation. When i got this guy out today it blew me away, everything just looked so much better. You should post a pic of your jacket so we can see what you mean.

A beautifully rendered portrait of an iconic villain played by an iconic actor in the better instalment of the trilogy... shouldn't be too hard a choice really :)

:exactly::goodpost::goodpost:

Even though i have both now, my sure choice would be joker. His Portrayal through the film, how iconic he is, What extra's you get with this guy are enough to sell it alone.

While bane is a great figure, This guy just blows him out of the water.

Yeh, I thought so. Hope I can get both. I really like bane and the chance to display him against batman in the sewers scene is fantastic. But the joker is phenomenal. Gonna try and get him first

i got mine today.

Got mine yesterday and thought it looked like crap, the collars had the white cotton sticking out all over the seam, the tie was horribly tied, the vest was unwrinkled to the point that the flaps on the vest were sticking out the coat and was hard to put down, but I ended up trimming the cotton, re-tie ing the tie to make it a bit bigger and make it fit perfect like in the movie, and had to extend the seam of the pants to make it ankle high, because the latter was shin high... **sigh** what doesn't help is that my machine gun shoulder handle came broken and saw one on ebay for 15.99 but I don't want to wait... we will see

Back