Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tumblr_mmfl8mco6E1rtfgflo1_500.gif

Great pics Fiend :clap

yours has a lovely clean face ~ these are terrific pics!

: D

Thanks guys!

So, I see some people are having problems with this one, regarding the face painting. Question is, having the opportunity to get Bane or this one, which one would you get? I already have TDKR Bats coming. Thanks in advance!

Joker>Bane

if only that were the case, i'll jst have to live with it, just looked on ebay for a replacement jacket and seams a few on there have the same issue
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOT-TOYS...913&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=2&sd=251283507210&
notice how the right sholder is risen, well mine is like that but worse. no matter how you move/futz it its been sewn on wrong, i must say bar the headsculpts and the shoes i prefer the dx01

That's unfortunate. I think this outfit smashes previous releases. Smashes.

A beautifully rendered portrait of an iconic villain played by an iconic actor in the better instalment of the trilogy... shouldn't be too hard a choice really :)

Word....

I got this one last week. I've been trying to post some of my pictures, but I just get a message saying something like, "your post will not be displayed until it's been reviewed by a moderator", and then nothing. I'm assuming it's because I just joined, but it's been a few days and my original post from the day I joined, and one that I tried posting the other day are still nowhere to be found.

Anyway... I love the figure. It's my first foray into the Hot Toys realm, and I'm very impressed. I expected the figure itself to be pretty detailed, but the intricacies of all the accessories was a very pleasant surprise. I've got my DX12 in the mail right now. I can't wait to see what I can come up with for poses.

I've got this figure on order and was thinking of putting together a Bank Robber joker using the extra head.

I'm planning on grabbing the Asmus outfit but was wondering which body you would suggest I buy for this? Also, I am going to use the pistol with the DX11 but want black gloved hands to hold it. Which extra set should I get? Looking at ebay there are heaps but I don't know which one specifically fits that pistol.

I also noticed one seller with a Bank Robber outfit that included the bag, grenades and a pistol (taskforce0416). Has anybody seen the quality of that suit? It costs more than Asmus but comes with more. I won't link to the auction as I don't know if that would break any rules.

Thanks for any advice.

From what I heard, the Asmus set is awful quality and as for black gloves, I got a set of T800 ones for my bash, they aren't perfect but the look great.

Really? That's disappointing. Any suggestions on better quality? I'll look into those hands.

Which body did you put it on?

Just watched that scene again and Joker is holding the pistol in his left hand.

Really? That's disappointing. Any suggestions on better quality? I'll look into those hands.

I've heard that the headplay set (the one you mentioned with the bag and such) is better material, although the bank robber mask is rubbish. I put mine on a knock off true type from Fleabay.

From what I heard, the Asmus set is awful quality and as for black gloves, I got a set of T800 ones for my bash, they aren't perfect but the look great.

I need to Futz it more, but I like the set for what it is....a display piece.
br_joker_asmus.jpg

br_joker_asmus_2.jpg

br_joker_asmus_3.jpg

Parts used: TTM-21 body, Asmus Toys bank robber set, DX10 hands, DX12 head.

Mask looks a bit wide because of the head shape of the DX12 Bale sculpt, BR joker would be best for the mask.

The DX11 set has a left gun hand and if you were to paint it black that would be perfect for screen accuracy.

Back