Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really love the laughing sculpt! :panic:

zodp4y.jpg

There so many hands that come with this guy Im going to display with the coat. Is the box the same height as the dx12 box

Finally got around to finishing the jacket rig. I made the strings a little too long so I'll probably cut some off in the future. It doesn't really bother me though. I'll probably tweak the pose too, but I thought I'd show everyone.

I think I'm gonna buy another outfit instead of having the nurse uniform. If anyone wants the uniform PM me. I'll sell it a little cheaper than retail.

That looks cool man. Have to agree with you the strings are bit too long but looks good. I was thinking of doing the same thing. Mind sending me a pm where u for the materials from? Thanks

Here's a closer inside view of the rig and magnets if anyone was curious. I popped the top one off to show you guys... I guess? If that makes sense. :slap

Well, I figured since this was still in stock at alter ego, I'd better jump on it before it sells out. Looks like I'll be getting it tuesday.:yess:

Got an email from modelzone telling me theyre in stock and that money will be taken shortly!! About time! Ive had £200 burning a hole in my pocket since March waiting for this guy! I got Batman DX12 (my first hot toy collectable) as a bday present from my gf, then i ended up getting bane after waiting so long for Joker2.0 ... and now finally this guy! Ive told the other half this is the last one as shes not happy, not the cheapest hobby ive had! This is the first time ive pre-ordered with MZ anyone know how long it takes to be delivered from this point?

Got an email from modelzone telling me theyre in stock and that money will be taken shortly!! About time! Ive had £200 burning a hole in my pocket since March waiting for this guy! I got Batman DX12 (my first hot toy collectable) as a bday present from my gf, then i ended up getting bane after waiting so long for Joker2.0 ... and now finally this guy! Ive told the other half this is the last one as shes not happy, not the cheapest hobby ive had! This is the first time ive pre-ordered with MZ anyone know how long it takes to be delivered from this point?

They usually do next day delivery on orders over X amount so when you get the dispatched notice you can probably expect it the next working day

I contacted Modelzone earlier and they said because of the bank holiday mine will be delivered on Tuesday providing I chose the free next day delivery option!!! (which I did!!):yess:

Not long now!!!!! :panic:

Back