Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know there probably aren't many reasons not to get it, I am just being difficult :lol
It is just hard to make a decision when funds are limited and I already have two other figures on PO

Get the license that means the most to you. Forget all others if money is an issue.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Can some of you give me reasons to get this and reasons to not get this? I want to know which outweighs the other.

It's almost $300. If you're not sure that you want this (or anything at this price level), then you shouldn't get it. That's a lot of money to spend on a whim that's dependent upon the advice of the internet.

Its 2 figure's in one. The coat feels like brand new puppy and tailoring is top knotch. Tons of xtra's and sweet head sculpts are worth it. Also may be a very long time IF they make another one of this joker.

It is not 2 figures in one. Bespin Luke is 2 figures in one. DX01 is nearly two figures in one.

This just has a second headsculpt. It would need a second outfit to be 2 figures in one.

"out for delivery"

Doesn't mean much more often than not sadly, living quite close to central London means my packages tend to get the "couldn't deliver today, on the truck for tomorrow" type messages.

Fingers crossed....

No way!!!! Already delivered :thud: ....Where did you get yours?

Anyone in the UK had a dispatch confirmation from Modelzone yet???

OneSixthBruce, They only sent it out yesterday, UPS are normally a bit slow when delivering to my address but they seem to have come up trumps this time.

Couldn't resist this one anymore and pulled this trigger this morning. From all the pictures and comments, looks like I won't be disappointed.

joker897778353001.jpg

joker897778353002.jpg

joker897778353004.jpg

joker897778353005.jpg

Back