Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't checked this thread in a while. People are still waiting for this in the UK?!?

Yup. Same old when it comes to some if not all releases. Kind of sucks. This and the DX12 where both stupid waits for us. I think it took dx12 5 or 6 month to hit most places in the uk or something along those lines.

Yup. Same old when it comes to some if not all releases. Kind of sucks. This and the DX12 where both stupid waits for us. I think it took dx12 5 or 6 month to hit most places in the uk or something along those lines.

I had my DX12 pretty quick here in the UK. Already got an DX11EX so this one will be my second. Probably keep this one and sell the EX (not going to use the EX bits anyway)

Yeah I picked up some loose parts from the DX11 Months ago, from ebay but as for the full blown fig, nope. I cant wait to get him though, I got 2 on PO from ToyHQ & TGTB&TR, First fig I have got 2 of since the MMS T2 Arnie.
Oh I orderd the Prison uniform from Asmus too, I will make up a convict Joker. I think Mr EcKo made a Joker in a prison outfit ?
IMG_4336%20copy-700x700.jpg

Congrats on getting 2 buddy , you won't b disapointed

Yeah i did , but i made an Arkham Escape Joker

Just a heads up
That Asmus set is for BlackGate Prison TDKR

Congrats on getting 2 buddy , you won't b disapointed

Yeah i did , but i made an Arkham Escape Joker

Just a heads up
That Asmus set is for BlackGate Prison TDKR

Im planning on doing a whole bunch of arkham bashes with these like Joker, riddler, maybe a nolan typ mr freeze.. and whatever else I cant make a better costume for

I really cant win with Hot Toys figures. Two days after getting this figure, the lights on the stand go out. Then, a few days later he falls over and scratches the paint off the nose of the laughing head. :gah: I currently have four HT figures and not a single one is mint condition. :(

I really cant win with Hot Toys figures. Two days after getting this figure, the lights on the stand go out. Then, a few days later he falls over and scratches the paint off the nose of the laughing head. :gah: I currently have four HT figures and not a single one is mint condition. :(

well at least the nose is an easy fix, sorry to hear that though. I gotta say though I have had 100+ HT figures over the last 5 years and have had no problems at all (other than me intentionally modding and destroying them) :lol maybe you get all my bad luck

Did you order yours from Modelzone instore on online? Just wondering if it's the 29th for both??

If they are getting the stock on the 29th then it'll be the 29th. All the stock will come at once they won't pay for 2 shipments when they can get them all at once

Use the stand

The lights on the base are crap anyway. Didn't think anybody actually used those. Makes the figures look terrible when lit up from the bottom. They look a lot better lit up from above.

The lights on the base are crap anyway. Didn't think anybody actually used those. Makes the figures look terrible when lit up from the bottom. They look a lot better lit up from above.

I'd have to agree, but it does look kinda cool on my DX11 at certain angles when I have him in the "Hit me!" pose.

That's about the only time I've liked the lights on the base.

Use the stand

I usually do. I was just in the middle of trying to figure out why the stand lights weren't working.

Understandable. But its still the fact that I spent almost $300 for the thing only to have something malfunction days after getting it. I even had a friend (who is a mechanic) completely rewire the damn thing and it still won't work. He determined that BOTH of the LEDs were bad.

Back