Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my custom jail cell. The dx12 looks awesome in it.

DSC_0199_zps6041bd6e.jpg

FD4F9CA6-E629-40E9-A427-5D535FDC0789-2189-000001593733868A_zpsd2dc3a08.jpg

9939b6a2-9e79-43d4-b1ec-065e65d7c88e_zps9ff14dff.jpg

Fits right in a detolf

jk10_zps6f8272b9.jpg

Think i've said it before, but that is a great dio mate. You should take commissions for that bad boy. It would be nice to use as a break from the Interrogation scene, and it looks great in the Detolf.

The wait for this guy is crazy seems to be taking so long to release here :gah::gah:

Finally got my notice from BBTS. Can't wait to set up the interrogation scene. Now I'm debating on whether or not to complete the collection and bash a Nurse Joker...

Thanks for the kind remarks fellas!:clap

Yeah, I had to take this out of the detolf, the Joker was freaking her out and she kept yelling he was staring at her every time she walked by.:rotfl

She has a phobea with dolls, they freak her out. Too funny.

What are the bars made from? i'd love to have a crack at something like this sometime. I'd put bars going horizontal on the front section though so you could pose him like this looking out of the detolf:

JokerJail-595x397.jpg

You got to admire HT though for their attention to detail, even in the forearms. I just noticed they are all weathered and got white marks on them, I guess where The Joker has touched his face. :dunno

DSCF1057_zps080b271f.jpg
DSCF1055_zps92d81389.jpg
DSCF1052_zps2b3df793.jpg

Thanks for the kind remarks fellas!:clap

Yeah, I had to take this out of the detolf, the Joker was freaking her out and she kept yelling he was staring at her every time she walked by.:rotfl

She has a phobea with dolls, they freak her out. Too funny.

I'd have fun with that.

- Turn Joker's head every time you walk by so its facing a different way every time she sees it.
- Move toys around the house after she goes to sleep ... in the fridge, behind cabinets, staring at her in the shower.
- Set it up on her night stand, with a raised knife, to greet her in the morning.

SnakeDoc

What are the bars made from? i'd love to have a crack at something like this sometime. I'd put bars going horizontal on the front section though so you could pose him like this looking out of the detolf:

JokerJail-595x397.jpg

I have another horizontal bar I need to get connected (read lazy :rotfl).
I was debating putting in a channel so the front door would slide open right to left and haven't finished that up yet.

I used 1/8" metal music wire for the bars and 1/4" square bar styrene for the horizontals, bored it with a drillpress.

I'd have fun with that.

- Turn Joker's head every time you walk by so its facing a different way every time she sees it.
- Move toys around the house after she goes to sleep ... in the fridge, behind cabinets, staring at her in the shower.
- Set it up on her night stand, with a raised knife, to greet her in the morning.

SnakeDoc

Oh christ, I enjoy my genitals too much to try that.:rotfl:rotfl

Back